Holly.....Its So Hard To Say Goodbye!

Who freaking cares? I was flipping between channels, as I would always do watching women's college sports. I noticed, there must have been 200 people in the stands. who freaking cares? Just a way to distribute some revenue producing sport money to keep the Madonna crew happy and cut down on lawsuits. UT needs a good gymnastics team to go along with these other revenue draining sports.

I think we’ll have a shot a Jeff Walz honestly. Any other of the big names won’t be possible.

Reactions: flint
Holly's comments after this loss reminded me of Apocalypse Now where Colonel Kurtz (Marlon Brando) wanted Willard (Martin Sheen) to kill him. She stammered around clearly frustrated not so much, it seemed to me, by her team but that she didn't know how to fix it. She's begging Fulmer to relieve her of her suffering!

She is 1B behind 1A Jeff Walz on the blue hairs hate list.
I have a serious question? How do you know this? I know several "blue hairs" and have talked to them all this week. They all as in 100% are on board with Jeff Walz. Im a Blue Hair by the way with $$$.

You do not represent the Blue Hairs. Not at all. Nor do you know what you are talking about. At all.

I'll be honest: I don't watch much women's basketball. However, I did tune in tonight while on the treadmill for the Alabama game. I couldn't believe how bad we looked. It is really sad to see how far we have fallen since the loss of one of the most legendary coaches in all of college sports.

I know it will be hard for Fulmer, but we have the facilities and tradition to return the LV squad to the top. He knows that, and I think he will do what's necessary and pay the money for the right replacement.

I have a serious question? How do you know this? I know several "blue hairs" and have talked to them all this week. They all as in 100% are on board with Jeff Walz. Im a Blue Hair by the way with $$$.

You do not represent the Blue Hairs. Not at all. Nor do you know what you are talking about. At all.

Are you a season ticket holder or a major donor?

Reactions: WVU05UT09

VN Store

Back