Lady Vols vs. Alabama Game Thread

We have 6 McDonalds All Americans.... alabama has 4 McD nominees.... We wouldn't touch any of them in recruiting.... yet they are collectively cleaning our clock in game.....

wow it is depressing
over ranked recruits like Butch Jones brought in

Most wanted a change after last season. She got more time than anyone else would get and expect she will get a lot more. I don't see how we can turn this around we lost to a team that almost certainly will finish in the last four teams in the SEC looks like one will be us.

Reactions: T.J. and Sportslady
She's lost this team. They either don't respect her or run her system or they have shut it down. Either way she's lost them.

Whaaaat system? The offense is seriously non existent. No plays beyond 1 option. No counters no screens no movement no nothing literally nothing. Blind leading the blind = #Birdbox offense

Is there a live press conference or do they hide Holly in the back room tape delay?

I really hope this wakes the lady Vols up. Gotta play better team ball. Cmon coach. Figure it out. Time to run to the top of Neyland Stadium a few times.

If Holly was given UCONN'S undefeated team from a couple years ago...she would lose 10 games minimum....and get ousted in the 2nd round of the tournament. She is THAT BAD. How can Phil let this travesty continue? This a total disgrace. Shameful.

Shooting Zaay Green 6 of 18. Burrell 5 of 17. Westbrook 8 of 20. Jackson 1 of 5. Davis 0 of 5. Massengill 1 of 5. That says it all along with our totally horrible defense.

I can live with Westbrook's game today. The others... That's turrible.

She's had it real easy. some ppl would rather put it on certain players rather than hold her accountable. if it was someone not connected to the Lady Vols program/family then that person would get more backlash outside the forum.

If Holly was given UCONN'S undefeated team from a couple years ago...she would lose 10 games minimum....and get ousted in the 2nd round of the tournament. She is THAT BAD. How can Phil let this travesty continue? This a total disgrace. Shameful.

Don't mention UConn. Remember we renewed that series? That's really looking like a huge mistake right now.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123

Holly Warlick's coaching debut was an 80–71 loss to the Chattanooga Lady Mocs in Chattanooga on November 9, 2012. In her first year as head coach, -Wikipedia

If this wasn’t a sign of things to come nothing was.

Softball starts on February 11th that and the men's team will keep me going through the until Spring. Lady Vol basketball is done I don't see us having a winning record in the SEC this season. We suddenly have players that have totally lost the ability to play a lick. Namely Jackson and Davis.

VN Store

Back