Lady Vols vs. Alabama Game Thread

I have been attacked by the Holly faithful as being a troll. Yet in reality I have watched and attended more LV games than many on VN. I attended LV games long before attending games was cool and long before Pat was a household name.

***** I give you 5 stars for hanging in there. I live too far away as going to games but I'm in the same boat as you.

Reactions: T.J.
Hey any armchair sports psychologists out there? If we can have a board coach wannabe can't someone volunteer their psychological services for poor Davis? Maybe a session or two for MeMe?

Reactions: vol24/7/365
Hate to say it, but it's not going to bother me if the LVs lose. If that's what it takes to make the powers that be see that Holly is wrecking a once respected program, so be it.

Reactions: SandyO and T.J.
Holly needs to ride back to Knoxville on her Harley and have a long chat with herself. Good God, I think anyone could beat us right now. Notre Dame will score 100 on Summitt's Court. I better not see the Lady Vols Holly worshippers continue to back Holly, there is not 1 good thing or reason to keep her as coach of UT, much less division I.

Reactions: vol24/7/365
Oh cool, anyone wanna hear about tonight's possible historical non-achievement? Haven't lost four in a row since 1970, then as a club team! Aren't we about out of these damn nevers and firsts?

Davis has mentally checked out. Meme is afraid to shoot. Neither one of them want the ball. No leadership and no defense. Where's the pride? Inexcusable.

Reactions: SandyO and T.J.
I agree with letting the younger ones play. They have a built in excuse plus they have a tiny bit of energy. Haven't been around long enough to be totally demoralized yet.

Reactions: SandyO
Our offense consists of whomever has hit a few shots has the green light to play one on one and throw up anything at the rim whether it’s a good shot or not.

VN Store

Back