RanSan Tees Off

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
ETSU's Randy Sanders brought his team from a 4-8 season to an 8-4, on his first try. In any case the SanMan thinks Tee is a good hire and that we're lucky to have him. I hope he's right, more for Tee's sake than Vols fans. Despite certain doubts about his decision to return, I think the FulPru duo has the right idea. Dilute the Bama-ism with a hefty dose of Vol-ism. No offense to Pruitt who I genuinely believe is going to drag our program back, kicking and screaming if necessary. Naturally, I cast a wary eye on Bama-tizing our program. Despite all that, at this point, I believe the FulPru team is a good one. Would love to see Pruitt surpass Master Saban, refuse to re-Bama, and keep whooping that red bottom for 10 years to dilute the red algae infection of the SEC waterways so to speak.

Last edited:
ETSU's Randy Sanders brought his team from a 4-8 season to an 8-4, on his first try. In any case the SanMan thinks Tee is a good hire and that we're lucky to have him. I hope he's right, more for Tee's sake than Vols fans. Despite certain doubts about his decision to return, I think the FulPru duo has the right idea. Dilute the Bama-ism with a hefty dose of Vol-ism. No offense to Pruitt who I genuinely believe is going to drag our program back, kicking and screaming if necessary. Naturally, I cast a wary eye on Bama-tizing our program. Despite the, at this point, I believe the FulPru team is a good one. Would love to see Pruitt surpass Master Saban, refuse to re-Bama, and keep whooping that red bottom for 10 years to dilute the red algae infection of the SEC waterways so to speak.

Daddy said, " Son, you can't drink all day, unless you start first thing in the morning"

I think all coaches are going to say good things about other coaches in public, especially ones that coached them when they were a player.

That said, I dont get the negativity towards Tee on here by some. If it were for the OC slot, I could understand the grumbling but not for a position coach. He has way more experience than we could hope to have for a position coach and sure USC "just recruits istself" but reality is he should get us a good inside on West Coast 'cruits. Plus he happens to be a VFL and the QB of our most recent NC. What is not to like? I mean, I love Peyton as much as anyone but I dont see why anyone would be negative on Tee coming here. Yes, I know the whole Knoxville trip during Butch but between his wife and CBJ, you really dont know what the deal was behind the scenes.

Also, while Pruitt had the misfortune to grow up a Bammer, now that he is top dog here, I dont think he cares in the slightest where they are from. It matters if he knows them of course or that they are familiar with SEC vs other conferences but I really dont think he is as red anymore as some worry. Main thing I see is Pruitt loading up his staff with WAY qualified people mixed in with those who he sees are potentially "next big things". That makes me warm and fuzzy inside as I think about the future of orange.

OP: You’re Welcome
Board: Read at your own risk

Translated Thread Title: Randy Sanders likes the Tee Martin Hire

Translated Body:

ETSU's Randy Sanders brought his team from a 4-8 season to an 8-4, on his first try. In any case Sanders thinks Tee is a good hire and that we're lucky to have him. I hope he's right, more for Tee's sake than Vols fans because he can’t afford to lose another job especially as a position coach. Despite certain doubts about his decision to return, I think the duo of Fulmer and Pruitt has the right idea. Dilute the wrongly accused Bama messed up athletic department) with a hefty dose of Volunteer Pride.

I mean no offense to Pruitt who I genuinely believe is going to drag our program back, kicking and screaming if necessary. Naturally, I cast a wary eye on people with Bama ties in our program.

Despite that, at this point, I believe the Fulmer and Pruitt duo is a good one. I would love to see Pruitt surpass Nick Saban, refuse to go back to Bama, and keep whooping that The University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa for 10 years to help even out the Bama dominated SEC.

OP: You’re Welcome
Board: Read at your own risk

Translated Thread Title: Randy Sanders likes the Tee Martin Hire

Translated Body:

ETSU's Randy Sanders brought his team from a 4-8 season to an 8-4, on his first try. In any case Sanders thinks Tee is a good hire and that we're lucky to have him. I hope he's right, more for Tee's sake than Vols fans because he can’t afford to lose another job especially as a position coach. Despite certain doubts about his decision to return, I think the duo of Fulmer and Pruitt has the right idea. Dilute the wrongly accused Bama messed up athletic department) with a hefty dose of Volunteer Pride.

I mean no offense to Pruitt who I genuinely believe is going to drag our program back, kicking and screaming if necessary. Naturally, I cast a wary eye on people with Bama ties in our program.

Despite that, at this point, I believe the Fulmer and Pruitt duo is a good one. I would love to see Pruitt surpass Nick Saban, refuse to go back to Bama, and keep whooping that The University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa for 10 years to help even out the Bama dominated SEC.

I think I speak for us all when i say thank you for that translation from Woodsman to English.

Reactions: feathersax
ETSU's Randy Sanders brought his team from a 4-8 season to an 8-4, on his first try. In any case the SanMan thinks Tee is a good hire and that we're lucky to have him. I hope he's right, more for Tee's sake than Vols fans. Despite certain doubts about his decision to return, I think the FulPru duo has the right idea. Dilute the Bama-ism with a hefty dose of Vol-ism. No offense to Pruitt who I genuinely believe is going to drag our program back, kicking and screaming if necessary. Naturally, I cast a wary eye on Bama-tizing our program. Despite the, at this point, I believe the FulPru team is a good one. Would love to see Pruitt surpass Master Saban, refuse to re-Bama, and keep whooping that red bottom for 10 years to dilute the red algae infection of the SEC waterways so to speak.

aightisim

Translation = WGWTFA

I miss the Dobb Goblin videos you used to post...with that weird laughter.

Got a link to those?

Thate was the most unreadable post I've ever seen on here. FulPru? LMAO I don't think you're going to be trending with that.

I miss the Dobb Goblin videos you used to post...with that weird laughter.

Got a link to those?

No. Once ole Gob was gone, I abandoned the videos. Actually, they are likely on one of my SSDs. I upgraded my computer from two 500GB SSDs to 1GB SSDs. Though I can USB link the old ones, I'm not inclined to do so to hunt old vids. Sincerely apologize for that.

Thate was the most unreadable post I've ever seen on here. FulPru? LMAO I don't think you're going to be trending with that.

It's called having fun. By now you should know, I'm the crazy one on VN. You should've seen some of my old stuff. I don't try to trend, I just like getting a rise out of snide Vols fans. Such fans are very entertaining in their responses, best dayum toys I ever had to play with.

Reactions: arkivol
It's called having fun. By now you should know, I'm the crazy one on VN. You should've seen some of my old stuff. I don't try to trend, I just like getting a rise out of snide Vols fans. Such fans are very entertaining in their responses, best dayum toys I ever had to play with.

I've never seen you before WooVol.

VN Store

Back