Agree with Mike White (Gators) after the game

We just have too many weapons for the gators. Keep the ball rolling Vols! Keep your eye on the prize of the National Championship!

Then I hope they don’t give him time.😬

He might be in trouble soon. Allen is far and away their best player and he's gone after this yr. I don't expect they'll make the tourney this yr , and if he doesn't next yr, that wouldn't be good.

Screw him. He turned Tennessee down and Hart had to hire Donnie Tyndall instead.

We seemed to be a bit better defensively last year, but I'd say this team's floor is the Final Four.
Thats dangerous to say. In the tournament so much is draw and lucky bounces. Tennessee has cutting down nets potential but In January I would never say a teams floor is Final Four.

He might be in trouble soon. Allen is far and away their best player and he's gone after this yr. I don't expect they'll make the tourney this yr , and if he doesn't next yr, that wouldn't be good.

Screw him. He turned Tennessee down and Hart had to hire Donnie Tyndall instead.
I agree... I've enjoyed just about as much time in the sports-related gutter as I can stand. At the time of Tyndall, we were just barely out of sanctions from ncaa (kiffin/pearl/potential lack of institutional control), and our coach just left us because the fan base put together a petition to have him fired. Just sayin', all things being equal, UT probably wasn't terribly desirable at the time. The farther we get that period in our rear view mirror, and return to normal and common sense decision making in our athletic department, as has pretty much been the case since Fulmer took over, the more stability we're going to have in all our programs.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Thats dangerous to say. In the tournament so much is draw and lucky bounces. Tennessee has cutting down nets potential but In January I would never say a teams floor is Final Four.
I definitely agree. I'm just enjoying this run. My personal floor for this team would be winning the SEC, and then seeing what happens in the tourney. You can't take back the SEC Champion banners.

Gators played us as tough as anyone we've faced this year, and for those of you that have never been to a game there you can be rest assured that Chompgate was most likely warranted. I was surprised to see Williams that emotional but I liked it. Tough and nasty place to win but it'll be nothing compared to Lexington if we roll in there ranked #1!

Reactions: FlVols
We seemed to be a bit better defensively last year, but I'd say this team's floor is the Final Four.
This team is tons better defensively I feel. Pons alone makes a difference but the job that Bone has done on the defensive side has been the biggest addition. He's had a couple of lockdown performances when in the past he had not shown those capabilities.

He's a class coach...He will do great things one day.
I mean he was close to getting them to the Final 4 two years ago. He's an excellent coach. I don't blame him for turning UT down. I think it was Hart's fault. I really wanted him, but I'm glad things turned out the way that they did. In the end we got the better coach!

Reactions: FlVols
I mean he was close to getting them to the Final 4 two years ago. He's an excellent coach. I don't blame him for turning UT down. I think it was Hart's fault. I really wanted him, but I'm glad things turned out the way that they did. In the end we got the better coach!

Barnes is a classy man and a great coach as well.

Both fan bases should be happy with how things turned out.

I guess I'm just too much of a believer in the value of enjoying the regular season to place a firm floor as to the final achievement.
I'm definitely going to enjoy the ride. I'm also excited about the possibilities GB🍊

VN Store

Back