The Official Duke/UNC 2018/19 Basketball Thread!!!

Tonight has not been Jack White’s finest hour.

Jack White has played 2 really bad games in a row. Bad offense and bad defense. Syracuse did what they wanted on offense. Still took them overtime, a 75 footer miracle and Reddish out and Jones gets hurt. Plus coming off a tough game against FSU on Saturday afternoon. 9-43 from 3 against that zone won’t do it. Battle was really great tonight .

I think Jones is probably out for a long time.

Just want to take a minute and remember how impressive it was to win 38 straight games.

Not saying it means anything, and honestly I think it's better for teams to lose during the year...but geez I don't know if another team will ever rival the run 2015 UK went on.

Just want to take a minute and remember how impressive it was to win 38 straight games.

Not saying it means anything, and honestly I think it's better for teams to lose during the year...but geez I don't know if another team will ever rival the run 2015 UK went on.

It was and they probably ran into the one could beat them. Although Duke vs. UK would’ve been a great game.

Great team, great coaching job by Cal, great run, just a bad match-up against an experienced and well coached Wisconsin team that had played about half the team a year before, which is rare for Cal's KY teams. Mad impressive, but the way it ended makes that team forgettable, imo. If they had gotten the Ring the year before like UNLV or the year after like an UCLA team, I can see where u are coming from, but they didn't so, as good as they were, what does it really matter ? Still, undefeated in a down SEC and win the SEC Tourney, also, once again mad impressive. Not Anthony Davis and those Cats memorable, imo. Oh yeah, Vols sweep u all this year and I think it will be 3 games

Great team, great coaching job by Cal, great run, just a bad match-up against an experienced and well coached Wisconsin team that had played about half the team a year before, which is rare for Cal's KY teams. Mad impressive, but the way it ended makes that team forgettable, imo. If they had gotten the Ring the year before like UNLV or the year after like an UCLA team, I can see where u are coming from, but they didn't so, as good as they were, what does it really matter ? Still, undefeated in a down SEC and win the SEC Tourney, also, once again mad impressive. Not Anthony Davis and those Cats memorable, imo. Oh yeah, Vols sweep u all this year and I think it will be 3 games

At the end of the day winning titles matter.

But I get a tiny bit of solace trying to convince myself that we've had a good run with Calipari. Multiple times we had the best team, just couldn't win a title sadly. In an alternate universe, with a few plays changed, we have 4.

Just daydreaming and thinking about what-could-have-been.

I don’t think I’ve ever done such an about face on a coach. I was pretty optimistic on Kevin Keatts early on. Now he looks like a ****ing idiot. Who purposefully tries to get into a track meet with Carolina with vastly inferior talent and skill? And especially after it ended horribly the first time you tried. What an idiot

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
UNC had fouls to give in OT and we’re blatantly fouling guys the last 8 minutes. Don’t ever talk about Duke getting all the calls.

Two injuries, Coby white spaced out at times and some terrible possessions... UVA let UNC give them that game. Kind of like how Jack Nicklaus won so many tournaments... play consistently well and let other guys beat themselves

VN Store

Back