New Coaching Search???

Sad to say, but I think the best we can hope for is they miss the NCAA tourney. Hopefully that would be enough to fire her.
Nope..................believe it will take lots more than missing the NCAA tourney. Remember, she is establishment !

Reactions: cutiepie5
7yrs of Holly and 7yrs of coming up short...they haven't gotten rid of her yet and probably want...the only thing that has saved her is recruiting...But she STILL CAN'T WIN with ALL of that TALENT!!!...let her go NOW and if we lose recruits, so be it...We have resources and still the NAME...a good coach will thrive here and we will stop coming up short...as I said before, there are lot of good coaches out there that good love to coach here...who knows, it may even attract CHRIS DAILEY...LVFL, but so fed up with losing🤘🤟💗

7yrs of Holly and 7yrs of coming up short...they haven't gotten rid of her yet and probably want...the only thing that has saved her is recruiting...But she STILL CAN'T WIN with ALL of that TALENT!!!...let her go NOW and if we lose recruits, so be it...We have resources and still the NAME...a good coach will thrive here and we will stop coming up short...as I said before, there are lot of good coaches out there that good love to coach here...who knows, it may even attract CHRIS DAILEY...LVFL, but so fed up with losing🤘🤟💗
AMEN

Reactions: Ratvol and sisaq
Forget it...…………….Filmer aint gonna fire no one. He was dumb enough to give her an extension. He could care less about the program. She is going to run the program into a BIG hole...……...where is the surprise, been predicted and expounded for years. HOLLY can not Coach. Duh!

Holly will not be fired unless the LVs have 3 losing seasons in a row. I am not sure what effect her coaching is having upon Davis and Jackson. Neither player has played particularly well in the 3 consecutive losses, with Jackson the worst of the two. I believe the LVs can still have a good season if these two players can improve their performance on a more consistent basis. Westbrook has been the most consistent in her performance during the 3 losses. Once again, is this because of Holly's coaching or in spite of Holly's coaching?

Last edited:
Holly will not be fired unless the LVs have 3 losing seasons in a row. I am not sure what effect her coaching is having upon Davis and Jackson. Neither player has played particularly well in the 3 consecutive losses. I believe the LVs can still have a good season if these two players can improve their performance.
Yep it is the players fault...……………………..ya cant make it up.

Holly will not be fired unless the LVs have 3 losing seasons in a row. I am not sure what effect her coaching is having upon Davis and Jackson. Neither player has played particularly well in the 3 consecutive losses. I believe the LVs can still have a good season if these two players can improve their performance.
I think it goes a little deeper than that...we were down by 1pt with 1 second on the shot clock...Rennia receives the inbound pass, puts the ball on the floor before she takes the shot [shot clock expires]...the thing that stood out about that play, is that Rennia seemed confused about the shot clock...[THAT'S COACHING]...the ball must go towards the basket immediately, even if it's a hale-merry shot...🤔

Holly needs to go, you can`t lose 3 in a row with the talent she has got, we will never win a NC with Holly coaching!

When you have 17 turnovers in a game and your FREE THROW shooting is below 60%, you do not win many games. If you are serious about getting Holly fired, make a telephone call or send an e-mail to UT President Randy Boyd and AD Philip Fulmer. Fulmer is not going to fire Holly as he does not have the "guts" to do so...he should have done it before the season....instead he extended her contract. You can complain here, but it will not accomplish anything.

Reactions: ReelfootVol
I want to have someone explain to me what offense we run. So many 1 on 1 plays and never finishing. Street ball at its finest. Does Holly ever call a play? Do they have a play book? Diamond was not the issue with this team. She had no one that knew how to play the game with her i am now realizing.

VN Store

Back