'19 SC WR/DB Kenney Solomon (Tennessee signee)

VOLuptuousBOOMS

8324740.png

Socastee
Myrtle Beach, SC

Kenney Solomon, Socastee Hi, Cornerback
Kenney Solomon, 2019 Cornerback - Rivals

Last edited:
Boy has speed for days. Wonder what position they have in mind if legit offer or PWO. Never know with twitter offers

Looks to be another two way player. Pruitt loves athletes, and he fits the bill. He dominated in his film. It is obviously poor competition, but he practically scored every time he touched the ball. Very impressive film. Looks like what we hoped Means would be...

10.7 100 meter
Sub 22.00 in the 200.
That's impressive!

Not very big but looks plenty physical.
Great instincts. Not sure why this kid is a 2 star. He's clearly the best player on the field.

Has an offer from UCF....
That didn't mean much 4 years ago. Now, absolutely does. They're putting DBs in the NFL.

And he has a good Football Name.

Everyone needs to remember. A two star rating a lot of times means the player has not been officially evaluated by the ratings groups. Could be from a very small school and the evaluation process didn't start until his film started hitting the circuit.

Reactions: WarMachine
Kid is from my high school. Same high school as Hunter Renfrow. He is more athletic than Hunter. Hunter Renfrows dad was my athletic director. Kid is a baller. Great kid as well. Very underrated. Didn't do all the camps. He would be a very good pick up!
I'm just assuming you were there after Renfrow. Considering he's been at Clemson for 20 years

VN Store

Back