Another good game for Bowden

wmcovol

Against a team that is SEC caliber. Ga sucked today but they will beat some people this yr. I doubt anyone in SEC would have beat Vols today.

I’ve been tough on Bowden in the past but he’s shown up vs Gonzaga and now Georgia. I hope he has continued improvement.

Against a team that is SEC caliber. Ga sucked today but they will beat some people this yr. I doubt anyone in SEC would have beat Vols today.

I’ve been tough on Bowden in the past but he’s shown up vs Gonzaga and now Georgia. I hope he has continued improvement.

I agree, this team could have beaten most teams today (maybe any team).
Am I the only person that thinks this team looks and plays like men at work, not just having fun?
They are the most workman like team I can remember sense watching UCLA back in the 60's.
They then and this UT team now, to me, just came on the court and went to work.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Really love the diversity in Bowden's game. The last few games he has drove it and shot the mid range well. When that 3 starts falling( and it will he is shooting 200 3’s a day), he going to be hard to stop.

No doubt. Hard work in private works its way out in public and can't be denied.
Really love the diversity in Bowden's game. The last few games he has drove it and shot the mid range well. When that 3 starts falling( and it will he is shooting 200 3’s a day), he going to be hard to stop.

Will be SEC 6th man of the year easily at this rate.

I love to see guys like Bowden get credit..........Hope he realizes as he reads these threads how much we as fans see the talent in him and takes the ball so to speak and runs with it....Bowden, you can be as good as you want to be....got for it....Barnes has opened the door for you...walk through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went back and reviewed Bowdens UF game takeover and listed it in detail below.

53-56 UF just hit a 3 and the place is exploding
Alexander makes a diving save of a missed shot going OB
Bowden is fouled makes all 3 free throws
56-56 UF hit 2 free throws
56-58 Bowden drives the baseline for a layup
58-58 UF drives hits a short layup
60-58 Bowden runs the floor and is fouled attempting a dunk, hits 2 free throws
60-60 UF hits a 3, place ready to explode
63-60 Bowden quiets them with a smooth 3
63-63 Bowden make a pick 2 steal and jams it
65-63 UF missed a 3 bad shot
65-63 They throw to Bowden for 3, doubled immediately Bowden passes to Fulk for the easy layup
67-63
They made several attempts at a run but all answered by Bowden. Impressive series.

VN Store

Back