OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

We've had a lot of people doing stuff since my wife had surgery. Cooking dinner, I've only cooked a few times the past 3 weeks. Helping with the kids after school stuff, and picking up medicine for her while I'm at work. My wife told me she called to pay our electric bill a couple of days ago, and some had stopped by and paid it anonymously. It's just humbling to know people do any of those things when your family has been going through this. Time to pay it forward.

We've had a lot of people doing stuff since my wife had surgery. Cooking dinner, I've only cooked a few times the past 3 weeks. Helping with the kids after school stuff, and picking up medicine for her while I'm at work. My wife told me she called to pay our electric bill a couple of days ago, and some had stopped by and paid it anonymously. It's just humbling to know people do any of those things when your family has been going through this. Time to pay it forward.

Cook us all ribeyes!

Reactions: joevol33
You and your family are the living example Joe.

Somehow, I overlooked this thread earlier this morning, when the sky was dark and the owls were talkative.

Happy Friday everyone. I've had the pleasure to spend nearly an hour on the phone with Dennis (dd) today. You all probably know him from the FF, and the thread about his wife battling leukemia. Great guy, but she could use our prayers.

VN Store

Back