Votes: 53 23.2%
  • Wood-Anderson finishes 2nd or better in yardage

Votes: 47 20.6%
  • We win 9 games

Votes: 72 31.6%
  • We have 1 receiver eclipsing 1000 yards receiving

Votes: 56 24.6%

• Total voters
JG could pretty easily throw 25 tds if he doesnt get injured or miss any time. Thats only a little over 2 a game. If our offense improves i dont think its out of the question.

Reactions: KBVol
None are likely. I'll go with 9 wins. The schedule is favorable next season and that's the one the D can effect the most.

Can’t see JG throwing 25 scores...

I think the run game will be our stamp...

Can’t see JG throwing 25 scores...

I think the run game will be our stamp...

Lol. What? Based on what? Our stellar o-line??

No. Chaney will most likely have a game plan to get the ball out quickly. We will have success running the football if we can get creative, but I highly doubt the line will improve THAT dramatically in one year.

Reactions: matt1107
At this point JG will be lucky to throw 25 td's his entire UT career.
Lol. Has 16 TDs in so far in 15 full games and parts of 6 others.....behind the worst OL in program history, while being coached by 2 extremely inexperienced OCs, one of which (Larry Scott) who was absolutely horrible. I could easily see him throwing 20-25 next year under Chaney and an OL which improves to at least the point where it’s no longer the worst in all of college football.

Last edited:
None are likely. We might be able to get to 8 wins and then luck another one. The other 3 are next to impossible.

I think the 1000 yard receiver is least likely as we don’t have a burner to beat coverage deep consistently and we don’t have any dynamic WRs that can turn small plays into big ones consistently. I would say 9 wins is next least likely. Bama, UGA, and UF are losses. I know many on here will argue about UF but we always find ways to screw that game up and it is on the road. Oh yeah, and they’re better than we are right now. I don’t see us going 9-0 against the rest of the schedule. I agree all of the remaining games can be won when considered individually but no team plays well every week. Even Clemson and Bama had their off games. I’d say the 25 TDs would be next as there’s nothing to suggest that JG will suddenly start throwing two or more TDs a game every week. We should be better on offense but our line was pitiful at pass blocking and we have been anemic on offense the last 2 years. It is possible of course but I believe we will still be trying to shorten the game. I see him getting around 20. That leaves Wood-Anderson. I think 3rd is more likely as I see him behind our top WR and I could see a RB finishing second in receiving yards. However, given the other options I’ll say Wood-Anderson.

Reactions: alaVOL

VN Store

Back