Things I'm mad about today

I'm somewhat peeved that this thread consistently brings to mind MJ's Bad and only somewhat mollified that it simultaneously reminds me of Weird Al's Fat.

I'm somewhat peeved that this thread consistently brings to mind MJ's Bad and only somewhat mollified that it simultaneously reminds me of Weird Al's Fat.
Weird Al is a musical genius

Almost 7 years ago to the day, some meth head mother ****** broke into my sheds. Well, it happened again early this am.

Apparently, I spooked them when I turned on the bathroom light at 3 am. They also, apparently, ran like scalded dogs when that light came on.

I didn't have a clue until I left for work 20 minutes later. I found my mud pump at the end of the driveway where it had fell off their vehicle while making a hasty departure. Lol

So, today I get to put everything back in my shed that they left on the ground and resecure the shed.

ASSHOLES!

Almost 7 years ago to the day, some meth head mother ****** broke into my sheds. Well, it happened again early this am.

Apparently, I spooked them when I turned on the bathroom light at 3 am. They also, apparently, ran like scalded dogs when that light came on.

I didn't have a clue until I left for work 20 minutes later. I found my mud pump at the end of the driveway where it had fell off their vehicle while making a hasty departure. Lol

So, today I get to put everything back in my shed that they left on the ground and resecure the shed.

ASSHOLES!
guess install motion lights on the sheds now ?

Reactions: Guest
I met Rosanne Cash when she was preggers with her first child. We were hanging together at the Moonshadow Saloon for Rodney Crowell's show. Tea totaling has never been so cool...

Seven Year Ache is part of the investigation.
tenor.gif

I hope they call the po-lease on you for stealin they tools!!
Bawhahahaha. Seriously...that would be cool! If the cops gave a crap about petty theft, which I know they haven't got time for, I'd give them the tool for fingerprints. I have it preserved nicely.

Tourette syndrome - a neurological disorder characterized by involuntary tics and vocalizations and often the compulsive utterance of obscenities.

One may deduce that "iTourettes" refers to involuntary postings unrelated to the ongoing conversation in the message board thread.

Now, if you will turn your binoculars to the left field, you may be able to recognize my sense of humor...

Reactions: hmanvolfan

VN Store

Back