How nervous does Pittman on staff cause UGA now?

So questioning whether or not hiring Chaney for $600k/year more than what he was getting paid at Georgia, without getting Pittman as well is a no no?

Would it make your heart feel better to know that I'd have questioned hiring Yurcich or Canada or any of the other OC's mentioned in the search for that kind of money?

So basically you’re proving thegasman’s point, you’d bitch about who ever Pruitt hired.

At least you’re consistent.

Reactions: Remy
What's important here, fellas, is that all the UGA fans and all the UGA beat writers are like

butt-hurt.gif

...and that's a wonderful thing.

Reactions: Remy
Whoever gets, takes, or has to bear that UGA OC job next season, anything less than what Chaney did the past two years falls entirely on him and Smart. Man who'd want that effn job now???? LMAO couldn't happen to a better bunch.

Is he eternally wedded to Chaney or something?

You should ask Google so that you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions and come across like an AH.
OP meant that since they have been so tight for such a long time, that Georgia may not feel 100% comfortable. And you know that but felt the need to be a *$@!

People forget that Friend is a well respected O line coach that knows what he's doing and so is Chaney.

Both of them also have good knowledge and experience as a OC as does Osovet.

In case of emergency and Chaney was sick then Friend could step right in and be the OC as long as he had to do it and so could Osovet.

We just don't need Tee or Pittman for anything and the way Tee treated Tennessee in the past I really don't care if he comes back to UT or not.

We have a good coaching staff now so we're good so far.

VFL...GBO!!!
You can't be serious. What on God's green earth makes you believe this? Did you forget last season already? I mean seriously you have got to be joking

You can't be serious. What on God's green earth makes you believe this? Did you forget last season already? I mean seriously you have got to be joking
Friend is well respected as an O line coach though. If you think anyone could have done anything with that group including Pittman then you’re choosing to be ignorant and caught up in an emotional response.

So questioning whether or not hiring Chaney for $600k/year more than what he was getting paid at Georgia, without getting Pittman as well is a no no?

Would it make your heart feel better to know that I'd have questioned hiring Yurcich or Canada or any of the other OC's mentioned in the search for that kind of money?
You have other plans for that money?

Yeah, I was totally blown away by Kentucky's 35 rushes for 77 yards and 7 points against us last November with their best team in over 40 years... 2.2 yards per rushing attempt? Wow, stand back.

Gran has coached a ton of NFL running backs. Kentucky went 10-3 this year. They've yet to have a losing season since he arrived there. He runs the offense the way Bob Stoops wants it ran and churned out another NFL RB in Snell. When he was at Cincinnati under Tuberville, he ran the offense the way Tuberville wanted it ran and they had a top 5 offense in the nation.

Yes, they lost to us. Yes, they almost always do, though they didn't last year. That said, he's an extremely good coach.

Will Friend is well respected for O line coaching? Lol

Uhh very. He's on Bama's hot board, but most doubt they can steal him from Pruitt. If you don't know Friend's reputation, idk what to say. He's basically a far 2nd to Pittman (everyone probably is).

Gran has coached a ton of NFL running backs. Kentucky went 10-3 this year. They've yet to have a losing season since he arrived there. He runs the offense the way Bob Stoops wants it ran and churned out another NFL RB in Snell. When he was at Cincinnati under Tuberville, he ran the offense the way Tuberville wanted it ran and they had a top 5 offense in the nation.

Yes, they lost to us. Yes, they almost always do, though they didn't last year. That said, he's an extremely good coach.

92nd offense in the country in their best season ever lol. Woof!

Friend is well respected as an O line coach though. If you think anyone could have done anything with that group including Pittman then you’re choosing to be ignorant and caught up in an emotional response.
I'm sure there are plenty of coaches out there that could make sure that they didn't constantly miss blocking assignments, not line up correctly, look lost in the SECOND HALF of the season... Especially with a year under the same coach going over the same things.... It's like me teaching you basic math while your 18 years old and you just can't grasp that 4+4=8.

Aight folks, as long as Chaney can an elevator to the box we are in good shape. If he has to take the stairs we are in trouble.

VN Store

Back