Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wut?

Chaney isn't know for utilizing a mobile QB. Any improvements Hurts would make under Chaney JG would too.

Shrout probably moved up because McBridge was leaving. and moving to 3rd isn't threatening the starter. if he had moved to 2 you would have an argument.

Disagree. There was no need for them to move Shrout to three even if McBride was leaving. They moved him because of his potential.

I love having Jennings on team but I think it is in the best interests of both sides that he goes pro.

His stock isn't going to drastically change no matter what he does next yr.

We need spots. ALready been said we need at least 6-7 guys to leave. This is a natual option to use in that number. We would be fine with Callaway and Palmer as lead dogs as long as Murphy steps up. Keyton is who we think he is and land Pickens.

We easily have 6-7 guys who could leave and not be missed in the slightest. Jennings makes our team better.

LOL that was fast

NCAA has opened a big ole can of worms with the transfer rule. When a true grad transfer names his school of choice, the rats start jumping ship because they don't want to compete with someone for one year. I don't think the NCAA saw this stuff coming when they allowed grad transfers.

NCAA has opened a big ole can of worms with the transfer rule. When a true grad transfer names his school of choice, the rats start jumping ship because they don't want to compete with someone for one year. I don't think the NCAA saw this stuff coming when they allowed grad transfers.
He's just now a junior..

Hurts should go to Maryland or FAU and be reunited with Kiffin. He played his best football under Kiffin.

He comes here and he’s going to back up Guarantano.

Reactions: Sleegro
Arizona will more than likely draft him #1. Have you taken a look at the QB class this year? He will make at least as much as Baker did with his GUARANTEED money rookie deal.
I can't even fathom an NFL team taking him #1 overall. That would be colossally stupid to take such a huge risk. However if he has a chance to go #1, no matter how stupid I'd think the team drafting him is, you would be right that he should go to the nfl. I don't think anyone would take him though. Didn't AZ just draft a QB super early last year?

They could put an end to it by being more strict with waivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back