Bama funnies

2qqy3s.jpg

I remember the UT Cheerleading squad doing that exact cheer AT A GAME in the mid 70s. Remember the male CL getting on a microphone and leading it. I was an early teenager. Thought that was pretty cool. Anybody else ancient enough to remember non-PC things like that?
We painted it on a big sheet along with a smoldering commode and carried it to Bama games in 70’s. I think we made it onto tv once, but it couldn’t stay unfurled too long at a time—blocked views and angered the bammers beyond reason.

Reactions: livefaith
I remember the UT Cheerleading squad doing that exact cheer AT A GAME in the mid 70s. Remember the male CL getting on a microphone and leading it. I was an early teenager. Thought that was pretty cool. Anybody else ancient enough to remember non-PC things like that?

Yes. And we definitely need some organized cheers. The "Whoo" doesn't get it.

A Bama, Georgia and Tennessee fan found a genie's lamp. After arguing they decided to all rub it at the same time, the genie told them that they each get one wish. The UGA fan said he wanted Bama football to suck from now on, angry the Bama fan asked for the same to happen to UGA. It was now the Tennessee fans turn, he ask the genie "So Bama and Georga suck now?" The genie said yep, the UT fan said "I'll take a bottle of champagne."

Last edited:

VN Store

Back