Tee coming also?

If Tee was to come here it would be to replace Weinke. He’s a better recruiter and has developed several good players. For those claiming the IMG connection. Well Harris was only a 3 star and then Chris Aprg is actually a knoxville kid lived in Knoxville for a while before going to IMG.

Another interesting thing to take note of is that Johnson has been rumored to be interviewing with some schools, something to watch is him and LSU he’s from down there has a lot of ties to that area. So maybe he makes that move and Tee replaces him here. Just a thought

No matter. The Peyton-god worshippers will always damn Tee for winning a NC which Peyton-god didn't. Can't blame him for feeling unappreciated and underappreciated because it's true. Given the ongoing lingering snideness and spite directed his way, I think it best he NEVER returns. But and excel elsewhere. Best to avoid going where you're not wanted. As for his having a chance to come back but rejected it, smartest thing he ever did was saying no to Butch. Otherwise, even more spite would be directed his way as it was at Bob Shoop and others who served un Lyle Allen.

Tee never won a NC just like Peyton never lost one. Some fans are complete morons.

Yea..Tee won it like Trent Dilfer did for the Ravens, Why doesn't anyone treat Trent Dilfer like Dan Marino. He has more rings!!!!! MOAR!

Hmmm. So the UT and you too, would rather Tee hadn't won a natty? Cool. That dayum Moor, how dare he do what Pey-god couldn't! Right?

Tee never won a NC just like Peyton never lost one. Some fans are complete morons.

And you ignored all else said just to vent your Tee hate. Like I said, I hope Tee NEVER returns to the UT. Clearly, he'd be eaten by his own. Maybe it's karma we're so low on the totem pole. With fans like and your ilk, could be we don't deserve to be winners. That won't stop me from loving my Vols.

Last edited:
And Tee is also a close friend of Trey's family. So, you might want to consider that. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Trey has Tee's phone number.
Lots of people in this town are close to Tee and lots of people have Tee's phone number. Trey Wallace operates in message board rumors, just like Dan Harralson. Trey Wallace was exposed badly in the Gruden and Freeze ordeals when he was simply taking what he saw on here, 247, rivals and reporting it as facts from a source.

Tee didn’t win a National Championship? 1998 was all a dream? Damn, being a Vol fan is even rougher than I thought.
Tee was qb of a NC winning football team. Trent Dilfer was qb on a Ravens SB winning team. If you know football one can understand great teams and great players. Manning was a better qb than Tee, Dan Marino was a better qb than Dilfer. Tee has a college NC, but Manning has a couple of SB rings so I think that trumps that. Dilfer has a SB ring and Marino has none but nobody is nominating Dilfer for the Hall of Fame. Manning was the first to thank his teammates for winning it all, he knows how it works.

Do people say Al Wilson won a championship while he was at UT or that he was a player on a championship? How about Peyton or Brady? Do people say they won Super Bowls or that they were quarterbacks on teams that won a super bowl?

Not trying to argue who is a better QB, there is nothing to argue there.

Anyone else notice this one on Twitter?

Attachments

• D253F7DB-41FD-44C8-BEC7-BB53FF65AF11.png
    D253F7DB-41FD-44C8-BEC7-BB53FF65AF11.png
    889.5 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: covert29
Lol, you make this stupid argument often and then finish it with that last sentence is priceless.

How is it stupid? A QB doesnt win or lose anything. Football is a team sport. Is that hard for you to understand or something?

VN Store

Back