Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 4 or 5 posters you can trust? You sound paranoid.

giphy.gif
Really do come to a msg board and believe everything you hear....Prayers for you if you do....Not Paranoid just common sense....Are you concerned that you may not have made the list?

I am not worried about his ECred...Love Volnation but there are only 4 to 5 posters that I know I can trust...As far as the info passed, I believe that the OC search was close hold to the Vest and only a few outside of the Main players (Pruitt & Fulmer) knew exactly what was going on...It is done now so time to move on....Don't think the Staff knew and their loyalty to the above would also prevent any disclosure regarding the OC hire.

Recruiting leaks are different as stated earlier because of media, family, social media other means and kids change their minds...Never questioned his inside knowledge.

Did someone impersonate you? or did you do it yourself? SweetasSoda vs SweetAsSodaPop. Noticed the like....
No, I had been planning on being sweetassodapop for months and never saw it. When I finally got around to joining, the name was taken, but since I had never saw it I went ahead and dropped pop. Then I saw it everywhere lol.

If you don't care what AV has to say, then just leave him alone because some of us enjoy what he brings and don't need it to hold up in a court of law.

Swain thinks there is going to be more movement/ maybe already an open position.

This was in response to the hiring of Shelton Felton by Akron (he was on the road for Helton) and that coaches hit the road recruiting in the next 24-48 hours.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
No, I had been planning on being sweetassodapop for months and never saw it. When I finally got around to joining, the name was taken, but since I had never saw it I went ahead and dropped pop. Then I saw it everywhere lol.

If you don't care what AV has to say, then just leave him alone because some of us enjoy what he brings and don't need it to hold up in a court of law.

AV has done well defending himself.....there are more than me that have questioned and I have only asked one question that was not harmful or attacking....I got blasted.... Look around their are others that have. I am entitled to my opinion. Are you a Control freak?.....or the board police?...or his mother?.. Ignore button as in this case maybe your friend...

Last edited:

Swain thinks there is going to be more movement/ maybe already an open position.

This was in response to the hiring of Shelton Felton by Akron (he was on the road for Helton) and that coaches hit the road recruiting in the next 24-48 hours.

I find it very odd Felton was the one on the road and not Lilly or Osevet

Bowden is balling man! He coulda went for almost 30 had his 3 ball been falling. That game was "ugly" because it's how Mizzou/Martin want to play. The refs being so whistle happy early also didn't help, the thing about Bowden for me that's really impressed is he's not forcing it anymore and he is lights out at the line. A guy with that kind of talent shooting willing to run, play defense, and go aggressive at the rim ALSO shooting 6-6 at the line is not a guy you want to leave roaming with your 3rd best defender on him.

Cause Bone/Admiral will make you pay if you're not willing to put your best guys on them. Admiral had an "off" night and still went for 14 with 9 boards :-O
You should maybe get used to the whistle happy refs because of the way we play. The Vols are very physical and the coaches that we play against are all going to complain to the refs about this so expect to see a lot of fouls and a lot of unfriendly calls.

Reactions: UTSuave’

I wonder if he knows Coach YAC well? He's looking around.

I'm finally reading TWOT series. Soooo much better than GOT
The series kind of drags with books 7-9, IMO.

But what Jordan and Martin do is different enough that they really shouldn’t be compared too much in anything other than their influence and impact.

GRRM’s work is better compared to Patrick Rothfuss’. And IMO Rothfuss is the much more talented writer, but GRRM might be a better storyteller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back