Tee coming also?

Yeah, it really does makes sense. Since the man sits in the boat leaving space along the sides for riders. Unless its a really small boat. But then again a grain of sand is really small. Maybe its you that actually has no idea.

You understand the specific body part you referenced actually IS the man in said boat, right? And this "man" has no orifice in which to hold sand. I know when you got married the internet wasn't really a thing, but you can Google the word you used and see that it's not interchangeable with the "boat".

This is really not worth arguing. I just had never heard that saying phrased that specific way. I was more or less just making a joke.

Report: Tee Martin in talks about joining Tennessee staff

I wouldn't mind the addition of Tee to the staff; especially as a position coach, maybe position/co-OC.

Unless he is coaching WR's, hard pass. There is zero reason to name him to a shared position that he just got fired from. There is also zero reason to name him a Co OC when we just shelled out 5 million for Chaney over 3 years.....

Hell, he wouldn't even be the best recruiter on the staff if we hired him. Niedermeyer has arguably made the biggest splash in recruiting for this staff.

Tee probably waiting to see if anyone leaves the Clemson staff, at this point -- but like others posted I would take him over Wienke

Please, please stop with the Tee coming home stuff. No 1: He doesn't consider UT his home because he feels underappreciated etc. blah blah blah. (basically got sand in his clit and throws himself a pity party because he's always in Peyton's shadow) No 2: He is an average coach at best but see's himself as elite and is too good to be here in any capacity other than HC. He will never come here unless it's as the HBC so please stop with the coming home BS.
This.is.so.true.

247 shows that Tee has recruited higher ranked talent. He has also been national recruiter of the year per 247. As far as development goes, I look at the awards his receivers have won and the number of players hes put in the NFL, as well as their draft position. And you cant really quantify this, but Tee has a reach over the country with recruits that Johnson has not shown.
Really solid evidence, eh? NOT!

This is the conversation that he is referring to. It's an interview about the head coaching job. Not sure that it applies now.

“It was a situation where if I was going to go back to Tennessee, it was to be as the head coach, not as a coordinator,” he said. “I made that message very clear. When I was out of that discussion, they moved on to do what they had to do.” Tee Martin

Tee Martin: Interest in return to Tennessee was only as head coach
In that situation, yes, he wasnt coming to UT when it had a HC vacancy and while he was the current OC at USC (or Co OC) at that time. He wasnt saying that the only way he would come to UT at any time was for a HC job.

Reactions: k-town_king
247 shows that Tee has recruited higher ranked talent. He has also been national recruiter of the year per 247. As far as development goes, I look at the awards his receivers have won and the number of players hes put in the NFL, as well as their draft position. And you cant really quantify this, but Tee has a reach over the country with recruits that Johnson has not shown.

No matter. The Peyton-god worshippers will always damn Tee for winning a NC which Peyton-god didn't. Can't blame him for feeling unappreciated and underappreciated because it's true. Given the ongoing lingering snideness and spite directed his way, I think it best he NEVER returns. But and excel elsewhere. Best to avoid going where you're not wanted. As for his having a chance to come back but rejected it, smartest thing he ever did was saying no to Butch. Otherwise, even more spite would be directed his way as it was at Bob Shoop and others who served un Lyle Allen.

In that situation, yes, he wasnt coming to UT when it had a HC vacancy and while he was the current OC at USC (or Co OC) at that time. He wasnt saying that the only way he would come to UT at any time was for a HC job.

Which is why i said "Not sure that it applies now." He lost his job which tends to deflate one's ego.

Reactions: BearCat204
I think he may have an oversized image of his abilities, but tht isn't all bad. I think he is definitely well above average as a position coach, and think with his stock currently being down, we might be able to get him, with a promise of a higher salary and co-OC title. It would position him really well to possibly win national recruiter of the year next year. He just needs to swallow some pride, and look at what UT can offer him.
I wish my boss would increase my salary because I have an overinflated view of my value to my company. Hmmmm, maybe I'll ask him for a raise!

Reactions: i2amavol
Said this yesterday. You bring in Tee, give him the Co-Offensive coordinator title, let him learn under Chaney and let him go recruit like we all know he can! It's all coming together! Tell Weinke to go kick rocks!
Why would you hire a guy for 5 million dollars to run the offense and then immediately hire some one else to share the position when that person just got fired for doing a horrible job?

Which is why i said "Not sure that it applies now." He lost his job which tends to deflate one's ego.
I dont think it was ego at that time. He was in a good position and did what he felt was best for his career. He doesn't owe the University of Tennessee his undying loyalty for his entire career IMO.

If one's desire to coach at a school at which he played is only changed by his current job situation, then I don't want him period. That may just be me and I don't have any say, but that is honestly the way I feel about it.

Please, please stop with the Tee coming home stuff. No 1: He doesn't consider UT his home because he feels underappreciated etc. blah blah blah. (basically got sand in his clit and throws himself a pity party because he's always in Peyton's shadow) No 2: He is an average coach at best but see's himself as elite and is too good to be here in any capacity other than HC. He will never come here unless it's as the HBC so please stop with the coming home BS.

Tee has his own street.
He won the National Championship as QB not Peyton. He's got nothing but love for Peyton.
You don't know jack...

He would come back if the right environment existes. Which with Chaney coming on board with Pruitt running the Defense, it would be. Tee needed more time with Kiffen...funny enough.

No matter. The Peyton-god worshippers will always damn Tee for winning a NC which Peyton-god didn't. Can't blame him for feeling unappreciated and underappreciated because it's true. Given the ongoing lingering snideness and spite directed his way, I think it best he NEVER returns. But and excel elsewhere. Best to avoid going where you're not wanted. As for his having a chance to come back but rejected it, smartest thing he ever did was saying no to Butch. Otherwise, even more spite would be directed his way as it was at Bob Shoop and others who served un Lyle Allen.

He spurred UT twice for coaching gigs.... Pretty sure the under appreciated schtick is a full on pile of crap. It is one thing to say that, but it is absolute horse crap to say that when you had a chance two time to coach at UT and work your way up.....

I really don't care about Tee Martin. Glad he didn't get a look at head coach as he is no where near ready for it. He couldn't even handle running an offense consistently.

While the Peyton crowd snipe at him, that isn't a big group. I'm glad he got a title. Peyton was a great stat collector in college, but couldn't win when it mattered most.

But to sit here and say that he felt under appreciated after spurning UT two times and then trashing UT recruits on Signing day is pure ignorance.

Reactions: tbh and FLSTF-VOL
When Fulmer reached out to Tee just before the Pruitt hire he told Fulmer that he felt that he was qualified to be the HC and would not be interested in any other position.
When did Phil tell you This?

You seem to have a ton of inside knowledge.

There's exactly NOBODY that knows if Tee would recruit well for Tennessee.

He was a good recruiter for USC but you could hire a guy working at McDonalds and put him on the phone recruiting for USC and he would be successful.

The school USC recruits for itself.

We have good coaches and recruiters now so we don't need to fire 1 of them just to get Tee.

He used us to get a raise at USC so now Tee can go kick rocks.

VFL...GBO!!!
He was a great recruiter at Kentucky when Joker was HC. Let that sink in.

Good grief dude. Can you not get your point across with that crap?

VN Store

Back