Jalen Hurts now in Transfer Portal

Not saying he’s coming, but anyone think he gives us a hard look?

If Pruitt wants to give him a look, that's all the reasoning I need. If he doesn't, same thing. No one on TN's staff knows Hurts more than Pruitt.

Reactions: Codaman
I think he follows Mike Locksley to MD.

Literally makes no sense. Locksley was his OC for one season. Only non contender school that makes sense for Jalen Hurts is FAU where he can spend a year with Kiffin to get ready for the combine. Regardless what people say about Hurts' NFL prospects, he will get an invite to the combine and a chance. Kiffin would be the best one to get him combine ready.

I would love to have him at UT, but I think we would get him if a bunch of other schools turned him down.

Literally makes no sense. Locksley was his OC for one season. Only non contender school that makes sense for Jalen Hurts is FAU where he can spend a year with Kiffin to get ready for the combine. Regardless what people say about Hurts' NFL prospects, he will get an invite to the combine and a chance. Kiffin would be the best one to get him combine ready.

I think FAU has a very legit chance. I think Houston and Baylor are possibilities. I'd be somewhat surprised if it's anywhere in the SEC. Maybe one of the Mississippi schools, since they're both losing senior QBs; but even that seems unlikely to me.

I think FAU has a very legit chance. I think Houston and Baylor are possibilities. I'd be somewhat surprised if it's anywhere in the SEC. Maybe one of the Mississippi schools, since they're both losing senior QBs; but even that seems unlikely to me.

I think he ends up at OU myself. Don't see him going out West to USC or UCLA.... I think the best thing for him is going back and finishing his career with the guy he started it with and thats Kiffin.

I think he ends up at OU myself. Don't see him going out West to USC or UCLA.... I think the best thing for him is going back and finishing his career with the guy he started it with and thats Kiffin.

I don't know about OU. I don't think he wants to risk getting into another QB competition, and there's a log jam at OU.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
I dont see him going to OU because of what they have there as QB and whats coming in.

Reactions: vols 30
He isn’t going anywhere, except to us. That’s how much faith I have in Pruitt.

Come to Tennessee Hurts! Please!
Not sure I really want him. He’s good (better than what’s there), but for just one year, I’d rather roll with JG or see what the two frosh can do. It’s not like UT is ready to compete for a NC. Hurts needs talent around him like he had at Bama. UT doesn’t have that yet. Rest assured, JG would bolt and UT would have 3 QB’s for 2020 with zero experience.....and a team of experienced offensive weapons. I’d rather have an experienced qb with that roster.
JMO

Reactions: TJSVOLS

VN Store

Back