Georgia fans think that they can get Sherrer? 🤣😅

How about Kevin Sherrer at DC ?...
This is funny! We’ll give him a raise before that. He isn’t leaving Tennessee. They can shut it down now.
Are you friends with the guy? Has he told you that? Seems to be the case based on your factual statement. All else being equal, disregarding money, what would a prudent individual judge as being the best place for he or she?

Reactions: Devo182
Heck, I would let Sherrer go to Georgia if it meant us getting Tosh Lupoi. Lupoi may not be a great DC yet, but Pruitt is, and Lupoi is an absolute star recruiter. You bring on Tee, get Lupoi, and keep Neidermeyer, then lose Sherrer and Weinke, not a bad trade to me. And goodness if we got Sam Pittman....boom.

Are you friends with the guy? Has he told you that? Seems to be the case based on your factual statement. All else being equal, disregarding money, what would a prudent individual judge as being the best place for he or she?
He left Kirby Smart for a reason.

Reactions: Orange Swagger
Heck, I would let Sherrer go to Georgia if it meant us getting Tosh Lupoi. Lupoi may not be a great DC yet, but Pruitt is, and Lupoi is an absolute star recruiter. You bring on Tee, get Lupoi, and keep Neidermeyer, then lose Sherrer and Weinke, not a bad trade to me. And goodness if we got Sam Pittman....boom.
There's absolutely no reason to think Lupoi would be a better fit than Sherrer. Bama regressed defensively under his leadership. We've got a good thing going... no way I'd willingly trade Sherrer for Lupoi. We're recruiting just fine without him.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, that UGA thread is simply hypothetical scenario(s) of replacements and position coach shuffling.

Giving him too much credit. Bamas D was garbage compared to the Smart and Pruitt era. Looked like us 2 years ago. Lost, confused, out of position, and getting burned. We're actually improving. Screw Tosh, Bama recruits itself, not because of Tosh

VN Store

Back