Pruitt announces Jim Chaney hired as OC

If we have that kind of money to spend, we could have gotten a better ROI, therefore, people got away. As I said his offense was ranked 18th with an offense full of 5 star recruits....we don't have a offense full of 5 stars. As far as who passed by...Freeze, Yurich, Briles, and Kingsbury are all better OCs than Chaney.
If he had hired Kingsberry , Tn would still be looking for another OC now that he is NFL. Freeze must not be allowed back in the SEC because not only Tn but AU passed on him and Briles may have been offered , we dont know but you cant make somebody take the job

I'm happy as can be. I just dont let people get away with blasting me. Its all fair when people pile on me for being right until I'm not. That's OK with me, but I dish it right back. GO VOLS!
You are another who lacks humility......join that club, we got a few of them around here.

Surprise that nobody had suggested that Chaney might have had developed a relationship with Tracy Rocker and Kevin Sherrer

Found this one I could get resized (its even the right color). Is this ok, or should I continue to look?

Yea I saw that one and wished it had the good better Behr on it, but you probably couldn't see it anyway. Yea that's cool. If it creates a few laughs that's all that matters.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
If he had hired Kingsberry , Tn would still be looking for another OC now that he is NFL. Freeze must not be allowed back in the SEC because not only Tn but AU passed on him and Briles may have been offered , we dont know but you cant make somebody take the job
It's already been reported that Freeze would be cleared to coach in the SEC. If Kingsberry were paid the money Chaney was, that might be a different story. Yes, I'm sure Briles passed up half a million dollars a year to go coach with Taggart who is on the hot seat after 1 year. Solid argument. :rolleyes:

I had thoughts of us combing high schools for a coach at this point. Big get. I was definitely wrong about them bring in another coach we’d have to google. BVS has taken a toll on me I think.

This was going to be the same no matter who was hired. I take it that you are not happy with the hire ? The truth to be told , I bet you probably need to get out and get the fat off of your azz. Pathetic
I’ll be happy if there’s positive results. Just because he did well at UGA doesn’t mean he’s gonna do well here.

Go blow. Mind your own damn business.
Do gooders make me puke. Why are Tn. fans so intent on insulting other people?. Some people are just big. Get over it.
I mean well for the guy. I like him and am glad we hired him. I don’t see how it’s absurd that I hope he loses a few pounds. It’s not exactly new information that being that overweight isn’t good for your health. I wish the guy nothing but the best.

Reactions: AM64
Touche', but hiring coaches is what we do best and following teenage boys on Twitter.....

He could be as big as Bill Parcells for all I care. Just win baby!
No, I agree. I am very happy with the hire and really like Chaney. I guess I was just a little surprised when I saw a recent full body picture of him, as he was bigger than I expected or remembered him. You usually just see his face on TV. I definitely didn’t mean for it to come across like I was making fun of him or anything like that.

VN Store

Back