'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

Pittman is a better recruitor at present.. That's the difference..
I'd say friend is doing pretty good right now. Likely to sign arguably the two best tackles in the class along with 4 other really good prospects already just this year. In a much more difficult situation to recruit to. You could argue friend is actually recruiting better right now.

I'd say friend is doing pretty good right now. Likely to sign arguably the two best tackles in the class along with 4 other really good prospects already just this year. In a much more difficult situation to recruit to. You could argue friend is actually recruiting better right now.
I would agree. I think Pittman just has more time on Friend is all (longer track record). I think Friend will be just fine.

We'll see how good of an OL coach he is this coming year. They sucked pretty bad this year. We'll see what kind of improvements are made. I dont think hes terrible, but I think we're jumping the gun to consider him one of the top in the biz and to essentially be on the same level as Pittman. I get that they didnt inherit a good stable of hawgs on the OL either. But they should improve regardless...if hes a top OL coach like you say.

UGA's line was pretty terrible during Pittman's first season with them as well (even though we know Pittman is a great coach) so the same could be said. Will Friend is known as a good OL coach.

I’m sorry I hurt your feelings snowflake. I call it like I see it.
I thought you just took pleasure in being an obnoxious a-hole. Your real life must suck if you feel the need to act like this on a MB. You have my pity.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
You're the guy acting like AV stole your girl. Perhaps you should check yourself for the butt that is hurt, snowflake.
Pretty sure, back in the day, AV gave him a major whitey tighty wedgy in front of the whole middle school class and he has NEVER forgot it...

Reactions: AaronUT
SIAP, but Austin Price on Swain's show this morning said that Jauan Jennings wasn't in UT's online database as an enrolled student for this semester and that Jennings has gotten an NFL Draft grade back. Price said Jennings could still return to the team, but don't be surprised if he leaves early.

Swain went on to say that as much as he would hate losing Jennings for 2019, it would probably help the Vols' recruitment of Pickens a lot.

SIAP, but Austin Price on Swain's show this morning said that Jauan Jennings wasn't in UT's online database as an enrolled student for this semester and that Jennings has gotten an NFL Draft grade back. Price said Jennings could still return to the team, but don't be surprised if he leaves early.

Swain went on to say that as much as he would hate losing Jennings for 2019, it would probably help the Vols' recruitment of Pickens a lot.

I wonder why? Did he elaborate on that? I know Jennings was recovering and getting back to 100% last season, but he's a unique WR. I wouldn't think that one of the best WR prospects in the country would be concerned with Jennings still being on the roster.

I wonder why? Did he elaborate on that? I know Jennings was recovering and getting back to 100% last season, but he's a unique WR. I wouldn't think that one of the best WR prospects in the country would be concerned with Jennings still being on the roster.
It would clear the way for more early playing time. Jennings would definitely be starting over Pickens in 2019, but if Jennings is gone, Pickens likely is heavier in the rotation.

THANK YOU

Reactions: StoVol and SugarCC

VN Store

Back