Parking for basketball games

happy-go_vol

Southern by God's grace
Can you park close to TBA on game day? Or what options is the best if you dont have a pass.

There are plenty of public parking lots just a short walk from the arena. Take in some of the post game show after the game and almost all of the traffic has cleared out.

FREE shuttle from the Ag Campus. Best deal going
I have taken the shuttles a few times during football games. Did not like the long, unorganized wait after games. Just curious, I have never taken the Ag shuttle for basketball, is the wait very long?

I have taken the shuttles a few times during football games. Did not like the long, unorganized wait after games. Just curious, I have never taken the Ag shuttle for basketball, is the wait very long?
The line can get long but moved relatively fast. Much better than for football games

Much faster, more organized. I always do this, unless I find cheap parking pass on stubhub. And right now there are lots for 10$ or less. G10, circle park, g4...

This Wednesday I'm taking Dad to our 1st UT basketball game since the Steve Hamer years. Coming in from Kingsport and have a parking pass for Circle Park...wondering if wise to stick w/ Google Maps' suggested route of Neyland Drive or better to take exit 387 (Ailor Ave NW) to 16th St/Volunteer Blvd? Should be arriving around 4:45.

This Wednesday I'm taking Dad to our 1st UT basketball game since the Steve Hamer years. Coming in from Kingsport and have a parking pass for Circle Park...wondering if wise to stick w/ Google Maps' suggested route of Neyland Drive or better to take exit 387 (Ailor Ave NW) to 16th St/Volunteer Blvd? Should be arriving around 4:45.
My wife and I also come in from Kingsport and park in the public parking lots near Circle Park. We always take Neyland Drive. Good traffic flow (before and after games) and probably a lot less red lights.

Reactions: kamoshika
My wife and I also come in from Kingsport and park in the public parking lots near Circle Park. We always take Neyland Drive. Good traffic flow (before and after games) and probably a lot less red lights.

Good to know, was a little concerned about the traffic flow on Neyland. Thanks much!

VN Store

Back