Will the SEC be shocked soon about the Vols?

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Absolutely, and here is why. There appears that some vol fans have given up, and it is proof on this website. Other sec fans from other teams are kind of paying attention to us, but really not, because they think we aren’t going to be any good for a long time, no matter what we do, and they just brush us off. Well, I’m here to tell you and those other fans a little different story, as I see it getting better and the climb out of the doldrums are unfolding slowly in front of our eyes, even though most people doesn’t see it that way. Fans from Florida, Georgia, and anywhere else in the sec better start taking notice, because Pruitt and company isn’t going to lay down without a fight in 2019. They didn’t come here to lay down either, and that is what is going to be a shock to other teams this year. If Kirby Smart is going to win a national championship, it better be soon, because we are coming and we will block him from doing so, along with Mullen. I think we are going to put teams on notice in 2019, and beyond, and Pruitt is just now beginning. We are coming, and no one can stop us.

SophisticatedFearfulAsianwaterbuffalo-size_restricted.gif

Absolutely, and here is why. There appears that some vol fans have given up, and it is proof on this website. Other sec fans from other teams are kind of paying attention to us, but really not, because they think we aren’t going to be any good for a long time, no matter what we do, and they just brush us off. Well, I’m here to tell you and those other fans a little different story, as I see it getting better and the climb out of the doldrums are unfolding slowly in front of our eyes, even though most people doesn’t see it that way. Fans from Florida, Georgia, and anywhere else in the sec better start taking notice, because Pruitt and company isn’t going to lay down without a fight in 2019. They didn’t come here to lay down either, and that is what is going to be a shock to other teams this year. If Kirby Smart is going to win a national championship, it better be soon, because we are coming and we will block him from doing so, along with Mullen. I think we are going to put teams on notice in 2019, and beyond, and Pruitt is just now beginning. We are coming, and no one can stop us.
giphy (3).gif

I think we will be more competitive this Fall, but the record will be about the same, maybe slightly improved.

If we aren't firing on all cylinders in 2020 and competing for the East (that doesn't mean winning the East, but definitely being a factor at 8-10 wins), we probably don't have the right staff to fulfill our expectations. Just have to ride it out at this point.

Smart can’t beat Pruitt twice.

Go Vols!
And think about this. With Pruitt having one game under his belt against Georgia, they have to come here in 2019. Hummmm? We are going to be a lot tougher, bigger, and stronger this year. The players that are coming back and the recruits that are coming in, are ready more than I believe to win. In front of a huge crowd at home this year, and knowing what Pruitt knows now about Georgia? I don’t think we will play like we have against them in the past. This game could get interesting as time gets closer to play them at home. Pretty exciting if you ask me about Florida and Georgia this year, huh? Just think about it.🤫👍

Reactions: NorCalVol67
I hope you're a prophet.
image.gif

images

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I didn’t read this, but I’m sure we will shock a lot of people when we hire an OC.

OD I love the optimisim. I really hope everything you oredict comes true. But if you really just sit back and pay attention to the bowl games and playoffs, you can clearly see how far we are from being even a competitive lower tier bowl team. Its going to take years just to even get to the point of making a decent bowl game.

We arent winning an East title in at least the next 4-5 years. Until Saban retires there will be no SEC tile. I am by no means one who has given up. I just feel that we have fallen so far back and other teams have moved forward that to climb out of this hole will take a long time. I believe this TN team is easily on a 5-6 year rebuild right now. Nobody in the SEC even remotely fears us. As a matter of fact its just the opposite. Vandy, Missouri and South Carolina can now do with us what we do with UF, UGA and Bama. Us TN fans can count UF, UGA and Bama as automatic losses before every season starts. Now Vandy Mizzou and SC can count us as automatic wins.

I'm personally giving CJP till 2025, and not a moment longer.
You really think TN holds onto him for another 7 years?? You must be crazy. I say if he doesn’t have the Vols in the SECC game by 2021 he’s likely done....I really don’t think Fulmer will wait much longer than that to make a change if he can’t get it done...

View attachment 187951My hopes are high after the Bama implosion. What a wonderful ray of sunshine.
Calm down!!! This was one BAD game. They happen every once in awhile. With their recruiting and such they very likely go 11-1 or 12-0 AGAIN next year unless the wheels were to fall off and they stumble to 10-2 no SECC game and no playoffs. What happens then if that happened?? Hypothetically speaking...

images

You really think TN holds onto him for another 7 years?? You must be crazy. I say if he doesn’t have the Vols in the SECC game by 2021 he’s likely done....I really don’t think Fulmer will wait much longer than that to make a change if he can’t get it done...

Whether Fulmer is still AD in 2021 is an open question.

I dont think Fulmer will fire him if thats the case. He has to know how big of a rebuild Pruitt has in front of him. If he does fire him after 4 full seasons, then we will likely fall back into the cellar.

VN Store

Back