is there a link to yesterday's post game press conference

I love these ladies. You could tell what Davis and Westbrook really felt about Cunningham, but they were mature enough to just let it go. They made many mistakes yesterday, but I am proud of them taking the high road with this. When every team and coach and player in the league considers you as a dirty player or dirty team, there is something there. This is not made up. Missouri had ugly, nasty games with Auburn and South Carolina last year. If I was Pingeton I would be ashamed that a team that I lead plays this way. While she may not teach it in practice, she condones it by allowing it to continue.

Last edited:
You know players acting like Cunningham starts at the top of the program. You have to give their women's basketball coach some heat for letting her behavior on and off the court go on. Michelle Marciniak called them all out yesterday in very strong language.

She said they did not guard the 3. Sat there like on pins and needles with that ridiculous expression on her face the entire interview. While I disagree with coaches needing a presser after a loss, she has no place on TV.

She said they did not guard the 3. Sat there like on pins and needles with that ridiculous expression on her face the entire interview. While I disagree with coaches needing a presser after a loss, she has no place on TV.
That is where Holly comes in take out the people not guarding the three and nail the people that make the mistakes in strong language. Don't let bad play go unpunished it is something we do to much of and should be corrected. We don't demand players take good shots or defend with intelligence this is two things Holly needs to be aware of and get it corrected.

Until Tennessee gets back to where it was years ago, the Lady Vols are going to have to take it and like it from clown shows like Mizzou.

Holly is not an Alpha....

Correct

They don't necessarily need an Alpha HC, but they have to have one on staff.
And they can't be scared to be what they are.

Call me, I can be there tomorrow!

Last edited:
Reactions: T.J.
Correct

They don't necessarily need an Alpha HC, but they have to have one on staff.
And they can't be scared to be what they are.

Call me, I can be there tomorrow!

Wouldn't you think Gordon or Anoiske are Alphas? And if so, why isn't their presence working?

On another note, does it not bother folks that our players remained a bit passive to the taunting and showing out on The Summitt?

I'm not saying to get out of line or strike back, but if Candace Parker was playing in that game, um... you know she would be making some kind of point to get that trash out of TBA!

I'm thinking a dunk.....

Holly, will your legacy be letting every single one of Pat Summit's winning streaks be broken?

Wouldn't you think Gordon or Anoiske are Alphas? And if so, why isn't their presence working?

On another note, does it not bother folks that our players remained a bit passive to the taunting and showing out on The Summitt?

I'm not saying to get out of line or strike back, but if Candace Parker was playing in that game, um... you know she would be making some kind of point to get that trash out of TBA!

I'm thinking a dunk.....

I think Gordon or Anoiske were Alphas when they were players, yes...But there is a huge difference between a A-player and a A-coach.

MJ,Magic and Bird were all supreme A-players who couldn't make the transition to coaching.

I am an Alpha coach.
I can coach Alpha's and have.

Why, because no player on this planet has as much personality and drive than I have.
If they think they're all that, One workout with me and I can expose their deficiencies.
More importantly, I can work with them on eliminating those deficiencies.

There are two,possibly three Alpha players on this team.
They have to be handled differently than the others.

My theory here is that there is a Beta at the helm and that negates all but true Alpha coaches.
If the Beta has the final say so, a weaker Alpha will hold their tongue and let the Beta fail, hoping to take the spot when it ultimately opens. One like me, I will go toe to toe every day with my Beta overseer until I am proven wrong.

And, I relish the thought of someone proving me wrong!

I do this even now. In March I moved to Sevierville and had to start at the bottom of my new employment. I mean rung one on the proverbial ladder...Less than a year later I have improved one department and asked for and got transferred to a department that better suited my experience and am now improving another one. I am in immediate-sight of the executive management and want it that way.

I can do the same thing with the LV's.
But for that to happen, CHW has to swallow her pride and accept help she doesn't want.
That won't happen.
She has already proven this.

Reactions: Ladyvol777
I think Gordon or Anoiske were Alphas when they were players, yes...But there is a huge difference between a A-player and a A-coach.

MJ,Magic and Bird were all supreme A-players who couldn't make the transition to coaching.

I am an Alpha coach.
I can coach Alpha's and have.

Why, because no player on this planet has as much personality and drive than I have.
If they think they're all that, One workout with me and I can expose their deficiencies.
More importantly, I can work with them on eliminating those deficiencies.

There are two,possibly three Alpha players on this team.
They have to be handled differently than the others.

My theory here is that there is a Beta at the helm and that negates all but true Alpha coaches.
If the Beta has the final say so, a weaker Alpha will hold their tongue and let the Beta fail, hoping to take the spot when it ultimately opens. One like me, I will go toe to toe every day with my Beta overseer until I am proven wrong.

And, I relish the thought of someone proving me wrong!

I do this even now. In March I moved to Sevierville and had to start at the bottom of my new employment. I mean rung one on the proverbial ladder...Less than a year later I have improved one department and asked for and got transferred to a department that better suited my experience and am now improving another one. I am in immediate-sight of the executive management and want it that way.

I can do the same thing with the LV's.
But for that to happen, CHW has to swallow her pride and accept help she doesn't want.
That won't happen.
She has already proven this.

Larry Bird couldn't make it as a coach? Hell, he was NBA Coach-Of-The Year

The Celtics employed Bird as a special assistant in the team's front office from 1992 until 1997. In 1997, Bird accepted the position of coach of the Indiana Pacers and said he would be on the job for no more than three years. Despite having no previous coaching experience, Bird led the Pacers to a 58–24 recordβ€”the franchise's best as an NBA team at the timeβ€”in the 1997–98 season, and pushed the Bulls to seven games in the Eastern Conference finals. He was named the NBA Coach of the Year for his efforts, becoming the only man in NBA history to have won both the MVP and Coach of the Year awards. He then led the Pacers to two consecutive Central Division titles in 1999 and 2000, and a berth in the 2000 NBA Finals.

Larry Bird couldn't make it as a coach? Hell, he was NBA Coach-Of-The Year

The Celtics employed Bird as a special assistant in the team's front office from 1992 until 1997. In 1997, Bird accepted the position of coach of the Indiana Pacers and said he would be on the job for no more than three years. Despite having no previous coaching experience, Bird led the Pacers to a 58–24 recordβ€”the franchise's best as an NBA team at the timeβ€”in the 1997–98 season, and pushed the Bulls to seven games in the Eastern Conference finals. He was named the NBA Coach of the Year for his efforts, becoming the only man in NBA history to have won both the MVP and Coach of the Year awards. He then led the Pacers to two consecutive Central Division titles in 1999 and 2000, and a berth in the 2000 NBA Finals.

Yes, he stood the test of time didn't he.
I wouldn't have backed from such a "challenge" either...Take a team that had been to the conference finals just two years prior and coach that group for 3 seasons...Not impressed.

A coach proves themself to me after their recruits are the primaries. Not by what they inherit. Unless they're coming into a bad situation and making it great WITH the ones that sucked...Then I am interested in the first few years.

Who? Meme, Zaay, maybe Rae/Westbrook???

The three I consider Alpha's are : Meme, Rae and Rennia...Evina is a question mark for me. I'm not saying she isn't a leader, not at all. More so, Alpha's lead by their presence where Beta's lead by example. If Evina turns on full Alpha, she would even more of a beast.

Last edited:
IMHO Rennia is not an Alpha.

Evina, Rae, are at the top following with Zaay, Meme.

No, no, no, let me clarify:

Lou Brown - Alpa
Rae Burrell - Beta
Mimi Collins - Delta
Rennia Davis - Epsilon
Cheridene Green - Eta
Zaay Green _ Gamma
Kamera Harris - Iota
Meme Jackson - Kappa
Kasiyahna Kushkituah - Psi
Jazmine Massengill - Sigma
Evina Westbrook -Theta

On the coaching side, Holly is a Upsilon, Dean is a Tau, Sharrona is a Rho, Bridgette is a phi, and Nicky is an omicron.

It is quite obvious what the problem is. This team needs a Zeta!

Lou Brown - Alpa
Rae Burrell - Beta
Mimi Collins - Delta
Rennia Davis - Epsilon
Cheridene Green - Eta
Zaay Green _ Gamma
Kamera Harris - Iota
Meme Jackson - Kappa
Evina Westbrook -Theta

On the coaching side, Holly is a Upsilon, Dean is a Tau, Sharrona is a Rho, Bridgette is a phi, and Nicky is an omicron.

You have won VolNation today with this response! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

Maybe the best comeback to CJ ever!
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Lou Brown - Alpa
Rae Burrell - Beta
Mimi Collins - Delta
Rennia Davis - Epsilon
Cheridene Green - Eta
Zaay Green _ Gamma
Kamera Harris - Iota
Meme Jackson - Kappa
Evina Westbrook -Theta

Impressive, if you looked that up
(Chuckle), if you knew it by heart
(chuckle squared), alpa..isn't that a dog food

Love ya Mad,
but you'll always get my best

Last edited:
Reactions: madtownvol

VN Store

Back