Alternate Plans for National Championship game?

btw, one interesting statistic - Clemson is ranked 125th in special teams efficiency.. Don't think they’ve really needed good special teams to run through their schedule. Could hurt them tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: BowlBrother85
I'll probably have it on another TV or streaming on my laptop while I play me some brain-rotting video games.

btw, one interesting statistic - Clemson is ranked 125th in special teams efficiency.. Don't think they're really needed good special teams to run through their schedule. Could hurt them tonight.
Special teams were a big factor when Alabama beat them 3 years ago. Alabama recovered an onside kick and returned a kickoff for a TD.

My least favorite teams in order are Georgia, Alabama and Clemson. It's hard to watch a game between two of these three... somebody has to win.

Reactions: Model12
You really yell,”SEC, SEC,SEC” at games?
It does not help UT if Bama wins. You know that, right?
How can any self respecting Vol fan ever hope Bama wins anything? Ever.

I just really don't see how it can hurt us if Bama wins...they're at a totally different level than us, right now anyway, but I am looking forward to the time that changes...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

I just really don't see how it can hurt us if Bama wins...they're at a totally different level than us, right now anyway, but I am looking forward to the time that changes...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!
Yea. It doesn’t help or hurt UT if bama wins. I just can’t pull for them or UF under any circumstances. That’s just me. 👍

WWE Raw is on tonight with Hulk Hogan making an appearance because of Mean Gene passing away....Probably more exciting than the ball game although I will be checking in from time to time.

Reactions: northknoxvol
btw, one interesting statistic - Clemson is ranked 125th in special teams efficiency.. Don't think they’ve really needed good special teams to run through their schedule. Could hurt them tonight.
I think either that could be what does them in or perhaps their secondary. Clemson's secondary has been, kind of under the radar, just OK this year. Not bad, but also not great. Certainly not as good as their secondary from 2016. They have a great D-line that helps mask that, but they haven't faced an offensive line as good as Alabama's this year.

Alabama probably hopes it doesn't come down to special teams either, especially a FG.

Was gonna watch but Winchester '73 is comin' on then. Great Jimmy Stewart classic.

I might watch some of it at work. If Clemson starts slow and Bama makes it 14-0 early I’ll say forget this **** I’ll check back in tomorrow about who won lol

WWE Raw is on tonight with Hulk Hogan making an appearance because of Mean Gene passing away....Probably more exciting than the ball game although I will be checking in from time to time.
Yeah that’s just sad. Mania and the HOF won’t be the same anymore....RIP Gene!!!!

Reactions: VOLnMiami
I think Bamba jolts them. Clemson’s QB will not have time to throw. They will make him look bad. I hope I am wrong, pulling for Clemson to defeat Satin.

Didn’t watch a minute of it. Had I known Bama would get BTFO I might have.

VN Store

Back