Bama Rental Car

Ratvol

ETSU, University of Tennessee
Just heard this story on TV. It seems that two Bama grads were going to the stadium for tonight’s ballgame against Clemson. All the rental cars were rented out so they were forced to rent a camel. They were on the way to the stadium when suddenly the camel returns to the rental agency without the Bama grads. About 45 minutes later the Bama grads walk into the rental agency. When asked what happened, the told it this way.

When they pulled up to a redlight, the camel stopped. A car pulls up beside them and said “look at the two a$$holes on that camel”. When the Bama grads got off to see, the light turned green and the camel headed back to the rental agency. The rest is history.

Go VOLS!!!!!

Just heard this story on TV. It seems that two Bama grads were going to the stadium for tonight’s ballgame against Clemson. All the rental cars were rented out so they were forced to rent a camel. They were on the way to the stadium when suddenly the camel returns to the rental agency without the Bama grads. About 45 minutes later the Bama grads walk into the rental agency. When asked what happened, the told it this way.

When they pulled up to a redlight, the camel stopped. A car pulls up beside them and said “look at the two a$$holes on that camel”. When the Bama grads got off to see, the light turned green and the camel headed back to the rental agency. The rest is history.

Go VOLS!!!!!
Well I guess it doesn't apply to all Bama grads, since my son has recently been offered a fully funded PhD program in Geo Science.

Here's an oldie... those two Bama grads heading to the game, managed to rent a car. However, they never made it to the game, while driving on the interstate, whenever they saw the sign "Clean Restrooms this Exit", they pulled off and got to cleaning.

Ratvol and I will be here all night... tell your friends.

VN Store

Back