The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Hill had over 80 and Kelce had over 100

Davis.......58% catch’s on targets. Not good

Well........I stand corrected. Corey Davis is a legit #1 receiver in the NFL.
Dude, get off Davis. Maybe if he had a consistent QB throwing to him he would have more receptions and yards. Nobody is a bust after 2 years with a part time QB and two different OCs.

Dude, get off Davis. Maybe if he had a consistent QB throwing to him he would have more receptions and yards. Nobody is a bust after 2 years with a part time QB and two different OCs.
Just my opinion.....I hope he and Marcus do great things. Just don’t see it. I hope I’m wrong.

Just my opinion.....I hope he and Marcus do great things. Just don’t see it. I hope I’m wrong.
I see potential greatness in him, really the same as I do with Mariota (although he is rapidly running out of time to live up to it going into Year 5). What I don't see is consistency. Frankly, I see more of it with Davis than with Mariota but from where I'm sitting, if those flashes turn into consistent production, he will be well worth a #5 pick.

I see potential greatness in him, really the same as I do with Mariota (although he is rapidly running out of time to live up to it going into Year 5). What I don't see is consistency. Frankly, I see more of it with Davis than with Mariota but from where I'm sitting, if those flashes turn into consistent production, he will be well worth a #5 pick.
With Davis, I see the inconsistency as you do. I'm also looking at the past when it comes to the top all-time NCAA leaders in catches and yrds. None have ever done anything in the NFL. Tennessee has two with Davis and Taylor. JMO. Again......really hope you are correct! I would love to be wrong. Go Titans.

Reactions: BigOrange15
Love Mariota - wish him well in all things. History says he is injured too often to be a franchise QB. What about making a hard run at Nick Foles? All the guy does is "win big games". I hate it for Mariota; he is exactly the kind of guy you want in your city - being a role model. He is not exactly the kind of guy a team wants to pay an insane amount of money to be injured. That's hard stuff - but true.

Thought?

Love Mariota - wish him well in all things. History says he is injured too often to be a franchise QB. What about making a hard run at Nick Foles? All the guy does is "win big games". I hate it for Mariota; he is exactly the kind of guy you want in your city - being a role model. He is not exactly the kind of guy a team wants to pay an insane amount of money to be injured. That's hard stuff - but true.

Thought?

I love Nick Foles, and I think he's more than just a stop gap, but there's no way we cut bait with Mariota before 2019. He will get next year, and honestly, I think that's fair. I don't expect him to stay healthy next season, nor do I believe he will take a dramatic step in performance. However, he's had nothing resembling stability here, and he probably has earned the chance to prove his capability in the 2nd year of this system.

Reactions: SlipKidVol

VN Store

Back