LV 2020 Recruiting Thread

Great news for Lady Vol fans Emily Saunders really coming on and developing as a senior. She has 27 points 10 rebounds and 6 assists in her last game and is 24 for 31 from the field in her last two games. We look to have a diamond in the rough with this player.

[B]Dave Morrison[/B]‏ @[B]sddsports[/B] 14h14 hours ago
More
Wyoming East 71, Bluefield 47 B - Jaisah Smith 22, Autumn Spangler 11 WE - Emily Saunders 27 (10 reb, 6 assists, 3 blocks), Jazz Blankenship 16, Sky Davidson 10, Brooke Russell 10 (12 rebounds).

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: gule

Lou Brown stroking some threes on one leg hopefully she will get a chance to play for us next season.

Yay! I’m excited for her to play for us next year. For some odd reason I thought she was a lefty.

:) is she not a lefty ? And did she have surgery yet? I can’t imagine this happening in the preseason and her not having surgery but she is getting around pretty good if so.

:) is she not a lefty ? And did she have surgery yet? I can’t imagine this happening in the preseason and her not having surgery but she is getting around pretty good if so.
Idk I can’t tell with her form from the video.
Yeah I thought the same thing. Moving pretty good if she had surgery already.

I don't think she's had surgery yet. I don't know why it hasn't happened could be the eligibility issue as she still isn't eligible to play next season until the NCAA rules.

with a smile, I've seen many 3 pt shooters do a step back before they shoot but never a hop step forward.

DwUaVkkVsAASCjM.jpg:large

Even if they are freshmen it will be great to get some post players with height and length on the team.

...still looking for a 6'8", 250lb center...we need some brawn down low...tired of seeing us get mugged...would like us to do some mugging ourselves for a change...:D

GO HOLLY AND GO LADY VOLS!!!!!

...still looking for a 6'8", 250lb center...we need some brawn down low...tired of seeing us get mugged...would like us to do some mugging ourselves for a change...:D

GO HOLLY AND GO LADY VOLS!!!!!

Rip Daedra “Train” Charles
I wish there were more videos of her play in the past. She a beast down low!

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back