Holly is the woman version of Calipari

GetEmVols

A coach at a premiere school that can recruit because of school reputation but can’t develop players. The only difference is Calipari at Kentucky has the one and done excuse.

Holly gets 4 years with her players and still can’t get it done. No one can tell me that Missouri has better players than the lady Vols.

Shes the worst game day coach on campus. That was one big, steaming pile she left on the floor today. BUT... nobody gives a **** about it. Making the tourney is good enough for Fulmer and the scissor sisters. The blue hairs are too old to even know what day it is. Good times. Good times.

A coach at a premiere school that can recruit because of school reputation but can’t develop players. The only difference is Calipari at Kentucky has the one and done excuse.

Holly gets 4 years with her players and still can’t get it done. No one can tell me that Missouri has better players than the lady Vols.

Yep...that is a good analogy.

Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!

At least Calipari has won a championship and develops players that he gets, along with making those players compete nightly. Can’t say that about Warlick.

He doesn't develop the players. That is the point I am making. He gets the best talent and wins sometimes with that. Warlick can't even win when the chips are stacked in her favor.

Gawd this is a poorly coached team. Every offensive play is a drive to the basket in traffic and wildly thrown, off balance shot at the basket with our only hope of scoring being a rebounded put back. This team is so undisciplined with absolutely no understanding of the "team" concept. Pat must be turning over in her grave.

I said the other day that we had 6 all Americans but we had HW and that made us equal to the other teams and I got ripped. So be careful what you say about the great HW.

Reactions: jerrypack

The worst is yet to come. Kentucky will beat us for sure. Will some Holly fans believe now, I don't think so.

Holly has ethics and morals, unlike Cal...

With that being said, he is a far superior coach and X's and O's tactician....

Reactions: orangealways
Surely there aren’t many defending her achievements or lack there of while at UT

Oh I'm use to get insulted when I mentioned Holly. This Is not a joke, the season just started. Lady Vols will see the worst season ever in their history under our wonderful Holly.

Calipari does not develop players, I haven't saw a player in his system that left Ky that has improved his game or NBA draft status. KY 1 and done do not need Cal,
he needs them to pad his coaching record. Now he isn't getting the best 1 and done players that honor goes to coach K .

VN Store

Back