The Golf Thread

Easily the best moment has been Charles Barkley on about the 8th hole finally losing it and saying "Man. This is awful. I could beat these guys."

Lol... Now they play pitch and putt until somebody wins. Tiger looks like he'd beam out of there if he could.

Last edited:
Anyone else think it was a stretch for Tiger to give Phil those 2 putts on 18
The first in regulation and the second on the first playoff hole

If anyone goes out to San Diego/Palm Springs area......I have a couple of great courses you have to play. Just got back.

48214879_10155894371612108_1142670134930833408_o.jpg

I was gifted a Tour Edge Exotic driver for Christmas. Anyone know anything about the brand? I’ve never heard of them. From what I’ve read Exotic is their high-end models.

I was gifted a Tour Edge Exotic driver for Christmas. Anyone know anything about the brand? I’ve never heard of them. From what I’ve read Exotic is their high-end models.
Good equipment. They have some Senior Tour players using their stuff without being paid. The owner/founder played college golf with Lee Janzen and Rocco Mediate.

Tour Edge has been around maybe 30 years , and is located in or near Chicago. If the driver loft and shaft fit you, it's as good as anything else.

What 72 said. Tour Edge makes a good product, it’s right there with all the big names in testing for a lot cheaper. Biggest issue is that you can’t really get fitted for them. At least not anywhere I’ve seen. If you aren’t concerned with that though and just want something off the rack it’s just as good as the big names.

Solid equipment......fairway woods are top notch.
get tested on a launch monitor and make sure the shaft is right for ya.

Before they became just as expensive as top shelf brands, I had the Tour Edge Bazooka. Loved that driver. This was 18 years ago though

VN Store

Back