USC to hire Kingsburry

BIG BOI 23

Smart move by Helton should make fans happy and could potentially cool his seat down substantially

sounds like a good hire. they have always been the QB school, and Kingsbury should be an attractive OC to QBs.

Deal not done yet. I think its a bad move for Kliff, unless he wants to be the interim HC at USC. Helton is a dead man walking there. I think Kliff would be perfect in the NFL.

Reactions: Remy
sounds like a good hire. they have always been the QB school, and Kingsbury should be an attractive OC to QBs.
used 2 freshman QBs -- part of the reason things didnt work out on O imo -- cant expect them to come in and replace Darnold, not every kid is a Trevor Lawrence or Tua

Smart move by Helton should make fans happy and could potentially cool his seat down substantially

Not done yet. Just saw it reported on TV that if this happens it won't be until the middle of next week if it happens at all.

I thought it was strange for Klff to hitch his wagon to Clay Helton who basically has one year to turn it around at USC. I know some people are saying, if USC fires Helton, they would give it to Kliff but that assumption is not necessarily true. Maybe as an interim HC, but not long term.

dude shouldnt have signed a contract so fast if he wanted an NFL job, this is in the middle of recruiting season, I can see why USC would block it.

Reactions: SDV
dude shouldnt have signed a contract so fast if he wanted an NFL job, this is in the middle of recruiting season, I can see why USC would block it.
I can see why they would. Also think it could hurt them in future coaching searches.

Two of those three won the Stiff Arm. Coach Bro ran one of those guys off...Lake Travis QB at.
My bad...Baker won it at OweYou. Mahomes was/is good for sure but he isn't Lake Travis good!!!

Wanna evaluate QBs???

VN Store

Back