'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Our injury rates under Butch were high for a reason. The injuries under Butch weren’t just bad luck or poor S&C. Butch intentionally held players back from proper treatment and surgery. They’d be hurt and asked to rehab instead of proper treatment. If they sought proper treatment or rest time Butch would belittle them in front of the team and threaten to take away their playing time to hurt their NFL chances. It eventually caused worse injuries from the neglect.
And how do you know this?

Reactions: JAL
im sure they're expensive to put on. the crowd in San antonio was a joke.
The money comes from tv and ads. But that has to go down with army not sponsoring. I could see UA continuing just to keep building its football brand but I feel like the game on NBC is just put together so much better.

What was the benefit of having the team injured?

He wanted everyone to play regardless of health but it was detrimental long term. I think he had some weird control obsession, too.

He told Marlin Lane and Marquez North “Now that you’re injured you can’t leave early. I own you for another year.” North left anyway.

Butch really was a terrible person.

Rivals is probably going to drop him more. He was first in their “Stock Down” because he didn’t answer any injury concerns this past week.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Rivals is probably going to drop him more. He was first in their “Stock Down” because he didn’t answer any injury concerns this past week.
Can’t hate on Rivals for this one. Injury history is definitely a concern.

Had to get his braces off at home first. Seriously. Did that yesterday lol
giphy.gif

lol "that changed college football..."

That's a bit dramatic. I assume it's referring to "SchiaNO Sunday?"

Yes and referring to how social media allowed the fan base to cry out in unison that we weren’t going to take it this time. Essentially creating the blueprint for fans of other schools which Maryland fans followed after the death. The school announced Durkin was staying, the fans reacted, and the school reversed it’s decision.

VN Store

Back