'19 GA S Jaylen McCollough (Tennessee signee)

Dude just had the look of a different type of built DB than we have had lately. He looks the part which is step 1. I expect he will play the part from what I have read in him leadership wise

Need more dudes that look like Taylor, Bryce, McCullough in uniform

Dude just had the look of a different type of built DB than we have had lately. He looks the part which is step 1. I expect he will play the part from what I have read in him leadership wise

Need more dudes that look like Taylor, Bryce, McCullough in uniform
Bryce Thompson is a baller and probably my favorite recruit from last year. But, he's like 5'11, 175 pounds, not exactly one of the those dudes that scares u with the way he looks, at least not imo. Now, Taylor, Tank and Beasley have that look, no doubt

Reactions: RockyTopTexas
Bryce Thompson is a baller and probably my favorite recruit from last year. But, he's like 5'11, 175 pounds, not exactly one of the those dudes that scares u with the way he looks, at least not imo. Now, Taylor, Tank and Beasley have that look, no doubt
I fully expect Beasley to get ejected at least 3 times his freshman year. All of his weight is in his lower body and he absolutely demolishes ball carriers

Tank will be Abernathy with more athletic ability. See Abernathy’s role this year, now plug in Tank. He will slide down in dime package and will be hell blitzing

FWIW, i watched one of those Instagram live feeds with McCollough and Keyton, and they were saying that UT is going to flip “a lot” of guys. Don’t know if they’re just talking out of their a$$, but both sounded very confident with the talent that’s coming in
For '19 or '20?

VN Store

Back