'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

he has had three different QB coaches. and three OCs too IIRC. hard to markedly improve if everything changes every single year.

stability and being in a continuous scheme would be huge for our whole team. which is why keeping Fitz is so big.

I don’t disagree.

Thought I read that he’s applied for grad school at Bama? Pretty sure this has gone from unlikely to impossible.

I mean getting accepted to grad school takes like 2days. You are right though I heard the same thing. I don’t think that establishes him there though. But, I defer to you because you have more knowledge of these guys than I do.

I mean getting accepted to grad school takes like 2days. You are right though I heard the same thing. I don’t think that establishes him there though. But, I defer to you because you have more knowledge of these guys than I do.

I don’t, really. Just never really got the impression he was looking here when it was rumored he was looking around.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I don’t, really. Just never really got the impression he was looking here when it was rumored he was looking around.

I mean I doubt he is. I just assume that if we go for a Grad transfer it would be for Hurts. We need one more QB technically. Especially one with experience.

Mother. Did I really screw up throwing some geography shade?
Map_of_united_states-8.jpg

I do not know if he was lied to or not but he was beat out by a better QB. Poor excuse using the race card but that is the time we live in. We will see but I hope Haselwood does go to OK. JMHO as always!

I mean I doubt he is. I just assume that if we go for a Grad transfer it would be for Hurts. We need one more QB technically. Especially one with experience.

Technically, why. We only played two last year IIRC. If you need the 3rd for any reason, you're season is over, and you'll just use a walk on to fill in the void if necessary. Having 4 quality QBs on a team is very rare, it usually leads to transfers, which means you've used a roster spot for a no impact. This team is too deficient to have luxury guys sitting on the bench.

He can sign one for every school that sent him one, it only matters which one he sent in. Which apparently hasn't been done yet.

I do not know if he was lied to or not but he was beat out by a better QB. Poor excuse using the race card but that is the time we live in. We will see but I hope Haselwood does go to OK. JMHO as always!
Just meant if he is telling his friend he was lied to. We'll probably never know what happened. And, yes, OK is better than GA.

VN Store

Back