'19 TX WR Arjei Henderson

Orange defense went from going nuts in the Russell thread to trying to post about beating Florida in the Henderson thread.....

Jeezzzzzzzzz
He has to be tonybologna...his posts are strikingly similar. He can deny it all he wants that he doesn’t know who we are talking about, which is what tony would do. Amirite, buddy?!!

In other news, Georgia gets embarrassed and the UGA trolls disappear, now, all of a sudden a bunch of Florida troll posters show up. We can’t win for losing. And we still don’t have an OC, too. Lol!!

He has to be tonybologna...his posts are strikingly similar. He can deny it all he wants that he doesn’t know who we are talking about, which is what tony would do. Amirite, buddy?!!

In other news, Georgia gets embarrassed and the UGA trolls disappear, now, all of a sudden a bunch of Florida troll posters show up. We can’t win for losing. And we still don’t have an OC, too. Lol!!

Ehh the OC thing will work itself out. That being said as long as we beat GA and Florida on the field this year then they have nothing to troll about! Amirite?

All you have to do is watch his commitment and realize his dad and him have no clue what they were doing choosing gators. Dude couldn't answer why he committed. His dad was just like I'm just here trying to be cooler than my son I don't give a F where he goes

Big boy 23 is full of it. Didn’t know that alll of a sudden gatornator leaves, and one or two more shows up?

I’m not tony or bologna or whoever y’all are talking about.

Not exactly, what they almost beat was LSU's 4th string defense with a WR and a few safeties trying to play CB for nearly the entire game.

Don’t disagree they also had a Freshman QB playing who had only played one game.

Edit: Btw, that wasn’t Lebby’s offense. My point was that Lebby had developed UCFs QBs. UCF was not running Lebbys offense because they had their own OC.

Not exactly, what they almost beat was LSU's 4th string defense with a WR and a few safeties trying to play CB for nearly the entire game.
It was a freshman quarterback, that only played one game. He had the game of his life.

And Florida didn’t want to play UCF either. I’m beginning to think they were scared they would’ve got beaten by them.🤣🤣

Big boy 23 is full of it. Didn’t know that alll of a sudden gatornator leaves, and one or two more shows up?

Umm, you can see how long members have been here; it shows when they joined right next to their post. For example, this post will show I've been here for almost 9 years... or about 7 years or so longer than you.

And Florida didn’t want to play UCF either. I’m beginning to think they were scared they would’ve got beaten by them.🤣🤣

NOBODY wanted to play UCF, because beating them doesn't amount to much; it's not a high-profile program... we wanted a legit opponent, like UM. Doesn't really matter to us, we beat LSU when they were full strength, and everybody saw what we did to Harboob.

I would like to apologize to our gator posters on the behalf of OD. He will wreck a thread like you have never seen before.
You can apologize all you want, but when someone calls my coach lazy, then I’m going to jump. I don’t think any threads have been wrecked by me, nor anyone else. The Russell thread is fine along with this one.

Reactions: T Dog
NOBODY wanted to play UCF, because beating them doesn't amount to much; it's not a high-profile program... we wanted a legit opponent, like UM. Doesn't really matter to us, we beat LSU when they were full strength, and everybody saw what we did to Harboob.
I’ll give you props for beating both teams, but Michigan was in a tailspin downward for a while. Not sure why either, that all of a sudden Michigan has just fallen apart like they have. I was very high on them for the season started, because I thought they were going to go undefeated and get to the playoffs, even if they had only lost to Notre Dame.

Here we just beat em flat out
BREAKING: 4-star WR Arjei Henderson commits to UF

Kids names Mullen another dude as Gonzalez(WR coach)as big reason

Plus kids constantly say our staff is real and honest while willie and co got that used car salesmen stink

Plus other then Copeland I i think we got a lot junior WR next year who damn near all have pro potential

Grimes
Toney
Swain
Hammond

We just moved Kyle Pitts to WR lol figure he could move back now idk but u get the idea kid made a good to go play for real coach not a fraud who lost his prize QB recruit the savior if u will to Mack brown old azz

He’d been a FSU commit for 8 months or so Mack flipped em in what 2 weeks lol
We'll see, I guess.

I”m not being mean here, I’m just trying to figure out why you are apologizing to Florida fans, when there isn’t no need to. For I’ve welcomed gatornator to the board, but I will defend Pruitt, if I think he is being attacked.

I would like to apologize to our gator posters on the behalf of OD. He will wreck a thread like you have never seen before.

It's all good, every board has their own characters. Anyway, back to the topic; who knows if RJ sticks or not; I'm quite certain CDM knows the kid's commitment history.

Personally, I think our other commits at the UA game got in his ear and recruited him to UF. I noticed Steele was like the very 1st person to tweet congrats to him, almost like he knew the "flip" was a possibility... it's also further indication that Steele has picked UF.

Saw some tweets from Jaydon Hill talking about all the questions surrounding Henderson. The replies were basically, “all these people don’t think we talk....”.

I’ll give you props for beating both teams, but Michigan was in a tailspin downward for a while. Not sure why either, that all of a sudden Michigan has just fallen apart like they have. I was very high on them for the season started, because I thought they were going to go undefeated and get to the playoffs, even if they had only lost to Notre Dame.

Not really good practice to call a team crappy when we went 5-7 and they went 10-3.....

Not really good practice to call a team crappy when we went 5-7 and they went 10-3.....
I’m not saying that Chizzle at all. When it comes to Michigan, I just can’t understand what has happened over the last two months though. I had them in the playoffs at the start of the season, because I thought they were a legit team. Their defense I thought was going to be unstoppable this time around, but that didn’t pan out right.

VN Store

Back