'19 TX WR Arjei Henderson

Did he just learn that you need to watch film to prepare for each team?! What kept him from doing that last season? laziness?
He did prepare for y’all, but our offensive line wasn’t that good, and you know it. Our defense couldn’t tackle good, and you know it. It’s a matter of time before our defense gets to be the best in the country, and our offense begins to gel. When it does, everyone is going to know it soon.

Just think, when he gets his 25 guys in here to slow Bama down, in which he will, he will start beating Mullen, Smart, and the rest in due time. Don’t let Pruitt fool you in thinking that he can’t coach, because he is a genius, and the rest of the league and the world is about to find out.

And just for the record, Philip Fulmer, Pruitt, and this coaching staff are all geniuses. The back each other up. Whatever Pruitt wants, Fulmer gives him. That is what a winning AD and team does together. Tennessee(the big orange train)is about to break out again, and these recruits that didn’t come here knows it. I’ve read there statements, about how Pruitt is going to turn Tennessee around, but still didn’t commit to us. That’s is how they know it.

Orange defense went from going nuts in the Russell thread to trying to post about beating Florida in the Henderson thread.....

Jeezzzzzzzzz

Reactions: engineerVOL
giphy.gif

This one or reminds me Malik Langham hardly even knew who he was then it said commited to UF

In the back of Pruitt’s mind, those six turnovers are still there. That fast start by Florida is still on his mind. Guarantano and that offensive line had a rough go at it in the 1st couple of drives, then the wheels completely came off. Well, I guarantee you, that my friends won’t happen again in the swamp. We win play better, and we’ll protect the football better.
The man had zero head coaching exp vs 9 years of Mullen being a head coach in the sec west

I guess experience don’t mean a damn thing to some folks

Mullen was in Pruitt position after 2008 when he left UF after winning 2 titles as OC to act like a decade exp means nothing the way some of y’all like to it’s hilarious

In that case who ever wins the coin toss should be named winner and despite what all the titles say Saban still the same coach he was at Michigan state

Last edited:
No he specifically mentioned liking Mullen and Gonzalez
I'm surprised Mullen didn't go after Fields. I think Mullen could develop him into a star. That's his type of qb and offense. Know anything about it yay or nay?

Did he just learn that you need to watch film to prepare for each team?! What kept him from doing that last season? laziness?
Did gator nator call our coach lazy? That is why I ranted. Oh well!! Welcome to the board. Gator nator, if I hadn’t welcomed you yet?

I'm surprised Mullen didn't go after Fields. I think Mullen could develop him into a star. That's his type of qb and offense. Know anything about it yay or nay?
Franks who impressed me with his improvements plus Emory Jones and now Jalon Jones

Plus Trask ain’t going anywhere he was a back up in high school so kinda doubt sitting bothers him enough to transfer to some **** school when he can have a UF four year degree instead

No room and Kirby ain’t stupid he knows when Mullen gets his hand picked QB ready to go the offense will be night and day different

He wouldn’t let it happen

The man had zero head coaching exp vs 9 years of Mullen being a head coach in the sec west

I guess experience don’t mean a damn thing to some folks

Mullen was in Pruitt position after 2008 when he left UF after winning 2 titles as OC to act like a decade exp means nothing the way some of y’all like to it’s hilarious

In that case who ever wins the coin toss should be named winner and despite what all the titles say Saban still the same coach he was at Michigan state
I agree with you 💯%. I know that Mullen has had a great run at Mississippi State, and I know that he has been coaching for a while, compared to Pruitt’s first year. If we look at Florida, when he(Mullen)walked on, he was left a lot better off, than Pruitt was when he came here. Pruitt’s first year throughout the season admitted to mistakes that he did wrong, and I admire him for that. You could see some improvement in Florida, because of the experience that Mullen has, and it payed off at a 9-3 record for the most part, or close to that. Meanwhile, Pruitt made some strides as well, on improving our team a little bit more down the stretch, besides Missouri and Vanderbilt, but yet there were still some shining moments in those games that I saw. Well anyways, it occurs to me that I’ve read somewhere that some coaches has said, that Pruitt is a lot smarter coach than most coaches in the sec. I think it will take him a little while to get going, but not as long as some thinks. I believe that in 2019, we will see Pruitt’s coaching style really take off, and a huge difference in his decision ability to be in positions to win games, and make us more competitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: T Dog
Hopefully DB Chris Steele announces for UF at the army game

If all goes according nice job Dan pulling studs from Tx and Cali having them commit st the AA games is just a bonus

Not to mention pissing off fsu fans lol

I agree with you 💯%. I know that Mullen has had a great run at Mississippi State, and I know that he has been coaching for a while, compared to Pruitt’s first year. If we look at Florida, when he(Mullen)walked on, he was left a lot better off, than Pruitt was when he came here. Pruitt’s first year throughout the season admitted to mistakes that he did wrong, and I admire him for that. You could see some improvement in Florida, because of the experience that Mullen has, and it payed off at a 9-3 record for the most part, or close to that. Meanwhile, Pruitt made some strides as well, on improving our team a little bit more down the stretch, besides Missouri and Vanderbilt, but yet there were still some shining moments in those games that I saw. Well anyways, it occurs to me that I’ve read somewhere that some coaches has said that Pruitt is a lot smarter coach than most coaches in the sec. I think it will take him a little while to get going, but not as long as some thinks, and that is in 2019 that I think we will see Pruitt’s coaching really take off now, that he has one year under him, but that is just me.
Idk about all that

Our 2 best players Chauncey Gardner and Jachai Polite weren’t ready made

Gardner was an in the box safety who got ran over literally every week by tailbacks

Polite was stuck at DT under Mcelwaine where he was average as any other DTs in the sec but Mullen realized Mac was a moron so he had Polite drop 40lbs and he became an All American edge rusher

Also lost our best corner Marco Wilson

Frabks got a lot better we added 2 good transfer WRs in Grimes and Jefferson also the DT Schuler

2016 you beat us and we basically had equal records so we both had a single dumpster fire of a year

That’s the type of stuff u can see and fix with exp

Also i think Mullen went for old school work on technique every day type coach while Pruitt im sure wanted the same but recruiting was top priority which is understandable

For example u guys OL coach can sell with the best of em got a 5* OT and another one Otw most likely yet I still wouldn’t trade Mullen’s guy Hevesy for him

Polite
Gardner-Johnson
Joseph
Etc

Losing Marco Wilson would of been devastating under Mac

Frannks and Perine etc also improved greatly as did our total offense ranking

So happy Perine coming backl

Last edited:
Reactions: Gatorsec

Must be somekind of troll to last 10 years or maybe some of y’all are way too sensitive when it comes to a couple outsiders on a free message board

A lot of a y’all just a prefer circle jerk vs a little diversity

Y’all come at me over the dumbest stuff haha

FSU crystal balls rolled in for him today. Where in the world did Florida come from😂😂. Wonder if he picked the Florida hat by accident!

He might not realize there is more than one university in Florida. Florida is a state and him new him want go school in Florida State, so him pick da Florida One in bag.

And just for the record, Philip Fulmer, Pruitt, and this coaching staff are all geniuses. The back each other up. Whatever Pruitt wants, Fulmer gives him. That is what a winning AD and team does together. Tennessee(the big orange train)is about to break out again, and these recruits that didn’t come here knows it. I’ve read there statements, about how Pruitt is going to turn Tennessee around, but still didn’t commit to us. That’s is how they know it.
You really should put the kool-aide down for a minute

The other All-American wideout we spent time around this week was Arjei Henderson. The Texas native, who has committed to Oklahoma twice and Oregon, was thought to be an FSU lean, but committed to Florida on TV on Thursday. The Gators are guaranteed an OV in January, and Henderson told Volquest he will visit Tennessee next month, too — although a specific date is unknown.
VQ

Here we just beat em flat out
BREAKING: 4-star WR Arjei Henderson commits to UF

Kids names Mullen another dude as Gonzalez(WR coach)as big reason

Plus kids constantly say our staff is real and honest while willie and co got that used car salesmen stink

Plus other then Copeland I i think we got a lot junior WR next year who damn near all have pro potential

Grimes
Toney
Swain
Hammond

We just moved Kyle Pitts to WR lol figure he could move back now idk but u get the idea kid made a good to go play for real coach not a fraud who lost his prize QB recruit the savior if u will to Mack brown old azz

He’d been a FSU commit for 8 months or so Mack flipped em in what 2 weeks lol

This one isn't over yet. Not saying he is gonna be a Vol. But this one goes to signing day.

He ain’t decomitting again that gets embarrassing after awhile.

Plus will u have an OC by then

Mullen is our play caller head coach and Gonzalez and Hevesey are WR and OL coaches neither are going anywhere anytime soon

Continuity it’s a nice thing to have on offense

Last edited:

VN Store

Back