'19 TX WR Arjei Henderson

He cannot read.
LividGraciousAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Lol this has oh crap FSU won't take my commit right now I'm not committing ... oh Mullen you will take itnok cool I'm committing.... will sign elsewhere and transfer in a year wherever that is even TN

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
This is a big miss for FSU. I'm not exactly sure what happened in the last 24 hours.

Yesterday at about noon Henderson told me he was committing to FSU, gave me quotes on his decision and everything.

I heard some smoke this afternoon that things could be changing but knowing I had the quotes, I didn't put much weight into it.

This one stings for FSU. They definitely felt like they were going to add Henderson.

-Newberg

Reactions: AaronUT
This is a big miss for FSU. I'm not exactly sure what happened in the last 24 hours.

Yesterday at about noon Henderson told me he was committing to FSU, gave me quotes on his decision and everything.

I heard some smoke this afternoon that things could be changing but knowing I had the quotes, I didn't put much weight into it.

This one stings for FSU. They definitely felt like they were going to add Henderson.

-Newberg
could not read the hat logos IMO

Does this sound like he was confused?

"I have been talking with Coach [Dan] Mullen, Coach O [Otis Yelverton], and I have a really good relationship with their wide receiver coach Billy Gonzales," Henderson said of the Gators.

"Gonzales is a big reason Henderson picked Florida.

“'He said he really likes my versatility to move between inside and outside and take the top off the defense. He said moving inside I can make the tight catches and moving me on the outside I can block and do whatever is needed out there.”'

In the back of Pruitt’s mind, those six turnovers are still there. That fast start by Florida is still on his mind. Guarantano and that offensive line had a rough go at it in the 1st couple of drives, then the wheels completely came off. Well, I guarantee you, that my friends won’t happen again in the swamp. We win play better, and we’ll protect the football better.

His exact words were last year, that when the season is over, that the next day that he starts watching film, and starts preparing for each team on the schedule.

His exact words were last year, that when the season is over, that the next day that he starts watching film, and starts preparing for each team on the schedule.

Did he just learn that you need to watch film to prepare for each team?! What kept him from doing that last season? laziness?

-Newberg
Bags of $ happened imo

VN Store

Back