'18 GA QB Justin Fields

Tate got some Dog in him. Tennessee doesn't have enough if any players with that kind of mentality. imo

After watching the QB documentary on Netflix, I can promise you that Martell is not someone I would want within 50 miles of our program.
what was the name of that film

edit: plus I forgot about Rattler, at most places Fields would automatically take the qb job, but against that cat its more like a tossup. Prob wiser to go somewhere else

Again, if Fields comes here and is eligible immediately, He would be a junior when Bailey arrived. Guy probably goes pro after his junior year so Bailey redshirts one year. Big deal.

If you are going to deal in fantasy bring in Fast Times Phoebe Cates and a bottomless bowl of chili.

If you are going to deal in fantasy bring in Fast Times Phoebe Cates and a bottomless bowl of chili.
I don't think Fields is coming. But I'm not sure why sitting out a freshman year would guarantee that Bailey wouldn't come. He may have to do it anyway if Shrout or Maurer turn out to be good.

I don't think Fields is coming. But I'm not sure why sitting out a freshman year would guarantee that Bailey wouldn't come. He may have to do it anyway if Shrout or Maurer turn out to be good.

Realistically it will be Shrout and Maurer with Bailey coming in and that is a good problem to have IMO.

VN Store

Back