'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

247 has an insider article saying he's already signed and ready to announce. Anyone have more info on this? I guess it looks like OU?
I read the same stuff on rivals. I think he's been telling people he has already signed. None of the other prospects are saying who though. It's OU though

Reactions: MobTownVol
Georgia passed on him sooo
Why is it when kids don’t want to go to Georgia they pass on them or they didn’t want them.
I was reading on a blog the other day Georgia didn’t want H.Bailey LOL...... They have been blowing his fathers phone up for over a year. He just didn’t want to go to Ga. That isnt a knock on Ga that kids pick another school.

Why is it when kids don’t want to go to Georgia they pass on them or they didn’t want them.
I was reading on a blog the other day Georgia didn’t want H.Bailey LOL...... They have been blowing his fathers phone up for over a year. He just didn’t want to go to Ga. That isnt a knock on Ga kids picking another school.
It's just their attitude.

According to Jake Reuse, he has signed financial aid paperwork at four schools, one of which is UGA. Anyone know the other three? He is announcing Saturday.

According to Jake Reuse, he has signed financial aid paperwork at four schools, one of which is UGA. Anyone know the other three? He is announcing Saturday.
Tennessee, Oklahoma, and FSU.... At least that's what the tweet said

Reactions: BSGVOL
I am assuming he did the same for us since there are only four teams in the players tweet.

I think he’s wrong. I think he signed with Oklahoma and I think Arjel Henderson knows that so that might help out UT?
He just said he signed financial aid paperwork not a LOI, but I think you’re right about the Sooners getting his LOI in February.

He just said he signed financial aid paperwork not a LOI, but I think you’re right about the Sooners getting his LOI in February.
He also told Anthony Schwartz on twitter (AU WR) months ago that he loved to lie to recruiting analysts to create a frenzy. Jake also asked him about him sharing his tweet with Cam and he said it was a ‘publicity stunt’. He told Wiltfong that he has signed his LOI and is just waiting to announce. Surely he wouldn’t troll a Ga writer (Jake)...

VN Store

Back