Non-Lady Vol news 2018-19

Next year for Uconn will be a challenge for Geno and a year to actually see him coach a team that might fall up to # 10 in ranking.

Top 10 not so tuff in WCBB.... if you have a really good coach... and a good player or two.... I look at what Scott Rueck was able to do with no-names....

No Chennedy Carter for A&M again ...

Also has anyone heard about the guard from Baylor Alexis Morris? Did she actually stay at BU or did she leave ?

No Chennedy Carter for A&M again ...

Also has anyone heard about the guard from Baylor Alexis Morris? Did she actually stay at BU or did she leave ?
Morris is still at Baylor. The plan, so far, is for her to sit this year out and play next year.

Morris is still at Baylor. The plan, so far, is for her to sit this year out and play next year.

Thank you... wasn’t she dismissed. Read on another board the BU board I think that it was an altercation with a significant other and the police had to be called. She will be great addition to their team next year they are missing a point guard. I guess if it got physical it all depends on who did what (if she wasn’t at fault I don’t know why should have have had to sit out this year) who knows. It wouldn’t surprise me either way with BU if they allowed her to stay.

Also I saw Carter was out with a nagging foot injury.

Missouri was one-dimensional with Cunningham plus guards, obviously Porter will take time to be in shape.

Wish more of these games I could watch. Are you streaming it?
Not surprised if Rutgers win. C. Vivian Stringer is a great coach.

Wish more of these games I could watch. Are you streaming it?
Not surprised if Rutgers win. C. Vivian Stringer is a great coach.
No I am keeping up with it on ESPN the Big ten network isn't showing it.

Rutgers 69 to 63 32 seconds.

Previously undefeated and number four ranked Maryland goes down 73 to 65 to Rutgers who improves to 9 and 3

harvard 13-24 threes 8 TO and 21 assists.

i remember when Harvard beat Stanford in the NCAA's .

FYI

I decided to remove the "ignore poster" status on the over 20 people that I had put on the list in the past few years. I sure hope I don't regret it! Live long & Prosper/Go vols. I didn't realize how many I had put on ignore, lol

FYI

I decided to remove the "ignore poster" status on the over 20 people that I had put on the list in the past few years. I sure hope I don't regret it! Live long & Prosper/Go vols. I didn't realize how many I had put on ignore, lol
Lol. Was this a New Year's resolution (commendable) or was it a lack of activity
(practical decision, with 20+ people on ignore, that doesn't leave a whole lot left !).

VN Store

Back