'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

If his grades were in order, he'd have the assurance of getting in anywhere he desired, and not were he can get fenagled

Kid is from Alabama, and is committed to a school that is basically a cow pasture. WTH is he even talking about right now?

The late pursuit of highly ranked prospects seems like a lost cause sometimes, but the positive (assuming no flip) is you get five stars talking about how great the environment at UT is. Hopefully we're starting to change some assumptions.

Reactions: Type Orange+
This dudes gonna be a Vol isn’t he? Niiice

What I honestly think will make a difference for any remaining offensive players we are recruiting (5 star quality guys that is, is who our OC ends up being before they sign). So hopefully that gets announced soon.

Some of you are way too sensitive about a HS kids comments about the city of Knoxville.
I just think we need to do something about our image if that is what high school recruits committed to go to a place like Auburn thought that about Knoxville. When exactly did Knoxville get that image?

I just think we need to do something about our image if that is what high school recruits committed to go to a place like Auburn thought that about Knoxville. When exactly did Knoxville get that image?
The same way everyone in Tennessee thinks everywhere in Alabama is a trash heap.

Some of you are way too sensitive about a HS kids comments about the city of Knoxville.
Nah it’s just like be a little knowledgeable before you go on record. We have yachts pull up to the football stadium, Auburn has frat parties in trailer parks and throw toilet paper on trees. And he said Tennessee, not Knoxville. Which means he has no clue of cities like Nashville or Memphis

VN Store

Back