Lady Vols vs Murray State Gamethread

Other than passing and shots around the goal was a good half. We really are hilarious around the goal shots over the goal, high on the backboard everywhere.

Green is fine in the post , but she gets in early foul trouble. Which is not really on her because they have on the perimeter guarding guards when they switch everything.
She can only shoot it if she gets the rebound. No move whatso ever. I hate to say it but Harris is more of a threat than KK or Green. Let the freshmen play with Meme and Evina.

I noticed a lot of trying to force the post pass guess Holly has them practicing it. A play that were a long way from perfecting and hard to perfect throwing into a crowd of defenders.

She can only shoot it if she gets the rebound. No move whatso ever. I hate to say it but Harris is more of a threat than KK or Green. Let the freshmen play with Meme and Evina.
Green has moves, but she doesn't get the ball unless it's a rebound. Because our guards still hasn't figured out you have to continuously move the ball in a sagging zone to make a post pass. I don't think Green has gotten more than 8 touches a game this unless it was a offensive rebound.

Green has moves, but she doesn't get the ball unless it's a rebound. Because our guards still hasn't figured out you have to continuously move the ball in a sagging zone to make a post pass. I don't think Green has gotten more than 8 touches a game this unless it was a offensive rebound.
She is a senior who cant get open in the post because she stands around. Only points she makes is within 3 feet of the basket. She cant jump and needs to take a seat and let Collins start and play the majority of minutes. JMHO as always.

She is a senior who cant get open in the post because she stands around. Only points she makes is within 3 feet of the basket. She can jump and needs to take a seat and let Collins start and play the majority of minutes. JMHO as always.
How can she get open in a sagging zone, when there's a lack of ball movement. Plus our doesn't now how to throw it into the post at all. We would have position on the lower post then the guards would through it up and toward out bounds taking us away from the block.

When Davis wants to get her head out of her arse she is one of our best players. Mimi Collins is not in good enough shape to play 30 min. at this time but give her a year and she will be.

Reactions: Nute Gunray
Glad to see Massengill starting to shoot the ball she was in a huge slump first ten games coming out big tonight.

VN Store

Back