Trey Wallace on TN players in transfer portal

That’s a real shame about Allen. I thought he could become a decent rotation piece with more development.

Reactions: Bms4880
That is why this processes exist, these athletes have every right to move on...........more power to them. The SEC is a fickle conference, and if you can help your chances because you see yourself moving down the list........go for it.
If my son was playing and it didn't look like it was working out, I would encourage him to transfer. No one likes being down the depth chart.

Dang it. I thought Allen would make some plays for us. Oh well ... gotta clear some cap space I guess.

Reactions: Thall17
Will that open up more scollys. We all knew it would happen. Some leaving. The ones that leave for faimly or health cant blame them. But there going to other ones that leave because Pruitt is changing things. I got no problem with that.

Reactions: FlyFishnVol
Check ya later

f37788ba47b3c3fc6854e158700ec45a.jpg

Did anyone listen to that entire podcast about transfer rules? That was pretty interesting. I didnt know hardly any info about transferring. What I really thought was interesting was the transfer portal. Only the head coach can see it. Also, that the school can immediately revoke the scholly from a player that decides to transfer. I guess if you think about transferring, you better have a really good idea where you want to go.

As far as losing these guys, it kind of sucks, especially Allen. But, thag opens up more spots for Pruitt to maybe upgrade. I kind of thought Williams would be more of a player because of his speed. But look at where these guys are transferring to, Charlotte and Lamar. I mean lol.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Not really. Seems around that amount transfer every year. If it somehow magically led to Trey Smith getting healthy, I'd let three times that transfer. Him being down is the epitome of hurt.
I was being sarcastic.....should have put a smiley face of some sort.......sorry

Reactions: dduncan4163
Will that open up more scollys. We all knew it would happen. Some leaving. The ones that leave for faimly or health cant blame them. But there going to other ones that leave because Pruitt is changing things. I got no problem with that.

My uninformed opinion is that this is creating the space needed to keep us under the 85scholly limit.

Reactions: CJBlaze

like 13 have to leave somehow. Has to happen

Was Washington on scholarship? If not, then he’s obviously not freeing one up by transferring

VN Store

Back