Holly Says 1-7 Stetson is a "Good Team"

MS State is certainly elite. SCAR is not and had dropped off even last year. I didn't say they will, I said i think. Yet to be seen. I also said I hope they prove me wrong.

I'm not convinced that is true. MSU is potentially a good team but elite....not proven yet. Can't go by results of last two years. Too many new players. Let's play a bit longer to see what happens. They barely got by Marquette. Same with Baylor who just got by SDST. Both may turn into good teams but it is too early to say.

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever
Texas and Stetson tied after first quarter and Texas won the second half - by 21.

Stetson is a fair team one that could win their conference. They are no where near good although they can play with a lot of top ten teams for a quarter or so before they start getting tired and failing.

Last edited:
Stetson has a three game winning streak at the Christmas break 4-8. beat Florida A&M (smile) Presbyterian, never thought to be a good team did win their second game just before the break UNC Asheville is 5-5 and beat ETSU by 2 and Carson Newman, who in my opinion could have fared well with several of the LV opponents is 9-3. happy holidays to all.

Stetson has a three game winning streak at the Christmas break 4-8. beat Florida A&M (smile) Presbyterian, never thought to be a good team did win their second game just before the break UNC Asheville is 5-5 and beat ETSU by 2 and Carson Newman, who in my opinion could have fared well with several of the LV opponents is 9-3. happy holidays to all.

Are you really trying to pass off Stetson as a "good team"? Lol, just no. Stop.

The fact that CN could possibly beat some of the Tennessee opponents so far says more about the weakness of the schedule than CN being any good.

don't challenge an opinionated person with humor, about sports or politics. this post is written on 12.24 the night for the ghosts of past, present and future

sincerely, Tini Tim

don't challenge an opinionated person with humor, about sports or politics. this post is written on 12.24 the night for the ghosts of past, present and future

sincerely, Tini Tim

Remember that your in a site that few fans think sometimes your in their personal kitchen..Meaning that they think they have that power to tell one wat to post, the kind of comment u suppose to make if not u get direct insult. Anyone can make any comments how they want it if I don't like it I keep on moving.

Remember that your in a site that few fans think sometimes your in their personal kitchen..Meaning that they think they have that power to tell one wat to post, the kind of comment u suppose to make if not u get direct insult. Anyone can make any comments how they want it if I don't like it I keep on moving.

Actually the moderator has set rules that say you can’t just say anything how u like. You can say your opinion be it if someone agrees with it or not but there are rules too be followed so NO you can’t just say whatever.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Actually the moderator has set rules that say you can’t just say anything how u like. You can say your opinion be it if someone agrees with it or not but there are rules too be followed so NO you can’t just say whatever.

Look, I say wat I want ok,, as long as I'm not insulting anyone. So, I can't say wat i want?? Like mention about 1999 games? or talk about how bad coach Holly is? now, Mr or Ms TN school president, tell me what I'm not suppose to say or discuss?

Look, I say wat I want ok,, as long as I'm not insulting anyone. So, I can't say wat i want?? Like mention about 1999 games? or talk about how bad coach Holly is? now, Mr or Ms TN school president, tell me what I'm not suppose to say or discuss?

You said you can SAY WHAT YOU WANT . I said you actually CANT SAY what you want because the boards are regulated. You even proved my point by saying as long as you aren’t being disrespectful. That’s a part of controlling what you say while you may want to say otherwise.

If you are going to say something at least be correct in what you say. So while you are trying to be a smart a$$ you ended up proving my point which is that you can’t come on this board just saying anything about people.

Anyways continue to POST what THE MODS allow 😂

Bye sir or madam

Last edited:
You said you can SAY WHAT YOU WANT . I said you actually CANT SAY what you want because the boards are regulated. You even proved my point by saying as long as you aren’t being disrespectful. That’s a part of controlling what you say while you may want to say otherwise.

If you are going to say something at least be correct in what you say. So while you are trying to be a smart a$$ you ended up proving my point which is that you can’t come on this board just saying anything about people.

Anyways continue to POST what THE MODS allow 😂

Bye sir or madam

ok lol

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

You can’t say the F word. I may or may not know from experience. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Fulmer would never fire Holly. Even if she lost every game, he would give that stupid little grin , pat her on the back and say good job.

Fulmer would never fire Holly. Even if she lost every game, he would give that stupid little grin , pat her on the back and say good job.

No, he would not. Please take your Holly & Phill hatin’ behind to another board. You are not adding value to this forum. If you have information that backs up your assertion, share it. If it is your intent to incite, we don’t need it.

Sorry but there was never a game that Mercedes got the best of A'ja.

Not last year, but the year before when Tennessee beat them on the road by 2. A'ja was in foul trouble for the whole game, and Mercedes outscored/rebounded her with a double-double. Technically, MR was matched up against Alaina and not A'ja, but she still had a very good game.

Not last year, but the year before when Tennessee beat them on the road by 2. A'ja was in foul trouble for the whole game, and Mercedes outscored/rebounded her with a double-double. Technically, MR was matched up against Alaina and not A'ja, but she still had a very good game.

Exactly.. that was the game I'm referring to.

For those who take life a little less serious I would like to report that Stetson is now on a five game winning streak and is 12-11. and the Pun in my sentence is that the college was an attraction for those who wanted careers in the now-defunct circus industry.

They are a good team for their league 7 and 2 conference record not very good against the Power 5 teams.

VN Store

Back