Number Johnny Five

VolStrom

He/Him/Gator Hater
I've had several phone calls from "Microsoft" in the past few days warning me that they need "fix" my account. In the past I've always let it go to voicemail, but today I decided to answer it. All I can say is I had fun with the "Indian" on the phone until he decided to threaten me with wanting to stick some body part of his in some body part of mine before he hung up.
I loved the interaction! The sad thing is I know a person that fell for their spiel and opened up their computer to the thieves.
Be careful people.

2625545-o_1ar0eej1q9if74pir1aok106ta.jpg

I love the calls from the "IRS." When I have time to kill I listen intently and agree to everything before asking that the offer to resolve be mailed to me. When they refuse, I go on an expletive filled diatribe.

I get the IRS ones all the time. For the Microsoft ones I usually just make a comment about not knowing Microsoft called linux users

Get the Mr. Number app. Screens spam calls and the ones that emulate your phone number. I get maybe one or two a week now.

They want access to your computer ultimately. I get them from my computer manufacturer, Microsoft, and my security system. All entities that tell you they will never call you for any reason.

I've had several phone calls from "Microsoft" in the past few days warning me that they need "fix" my account. In the past I've always let it go to voicemail, but today I decided to answer it. All I can say is I had fun with the "Indian" on the phone until he decided to threaten me with wanting to stick some body part of his in some body part of mine before he hung up.
I loved the interaction! The sad thing is I know a person that fell for their spiel and opened up their computer to the thieves.
Be careful people.

Years ago me and one of my good friends had our agencies in the same office, but had separate phone numbers. Some Indian chiropractor had another Indian doing his telemarketing and apparently thought calling insurance agencies was a good idea.
The first time the telemarketer called me, my buddy happened to be in my office so I put him on speaker phone.
He said he was calling on behalf of Dr. Seetak or something like that .... so I said "you're calling for for Dr. Sh*t Attack?".... he said yes on behalf of Dr. Seetak.... I said "there's no Dr. Sh*t Attack here."..... he said no... no I'm calling to tell you about dr Seetak.... "I said there's no sh*t attack here!"... and hung up.
My buddy's office phone started ringing and he answered and gave me the come here sign.... puts his phone on speaker and it was the Indian telemarketer for Dr. Seetak.... my buddy said "Dr. who?... Dr. Sh*t Attack?"
The funny thing is the guy called us two or three additional times one right after the other 3-4 weeks apart and we have him the business every time.

VN Store

Back