*****2019 Early Signing Day Thread, updated as the commits sign

They have to wait for grades. And I don't know about most high schools, but my H.S. senior is in the middle of mid-terms, so they don't want the signing day ceremony distraction during the school day.
Ahh well now I feel like a jerk!

So no surprises just yet, except for that bit about Clemson's class already being full. No one has flipped AWAY from us, right?

Sorry, I'm just now plugging in for the day.

Just thinking of past highly rated recruits, what is the deal with Maleik Gray? 247 had him at 4 stars and 96 or above if I remember right, and good size then at 6’2” 201 safety/WR. Anybody know what’s the story with him?

Just thinking of past highly rated recruits, what is the deal with Maleik Gray? 247 had him at 4 stars and 96 or above if I remember right, and good size then at 6’2” 201 safety/WR. Anybody know what’s the story with him?
I believe he redshirted this year, started off as DB and was switched to WR this year.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Sounds like we came close with these two.... the saying about horseshoes and hand grenades though.

Hard to tell for certain if anything would have gone differently with recruiting, but this makes that choke job against South Carolina this year even worse. Gotta win when the opportunity is there for the taking. Selling 6-6 (or 7-6 with a bowl win) is easier, even more so if we could point to a win over the idiot Muschamp in year #1 of the Pruitt era. I won’t bother addressing the Vandy debacle ... but ouch.

Oh well, just thankful we’ve got some outstanding young players coming in today.

Are you a two star or a three star?;)
th-jpg.183195
Young man, for your unexpected commitment, you receive the Butch Jones "Five-Star Heart Medal". Complete with stars, marching band sheet music, and a ribbon with four bands, representing Butch's four wins in his last year at Tennessee. Thank you; tell others. We have boxes of these things.

VN Store

Back