*****2019 Early Signing Day Thread, updated as the commits sign

If we land Wright eventually, and have Morris, Smith back hopefully, J Carvin, Kennedy back, and I think J Johnson is pretty nasty although underweight, I think that rotation/lineup would be stout.

You serious Clark?
He's not listed among out verbal commits to sign. He's also no listed as a target in the OP. Maybe I'm dumb or forgot how to read or something. I'm not used to the recruiting forum. Is there a double secret list I missed in my email? LOL

If we land Wright eventually, and have Morris, Smith back hopefully, J Carvin, Kennedy back, and I think J Johnson is pretty nasty although underweight, I think that rotation/lineup would be stout.
Also don't sleep on McBride. We also get Tatum & Drew back. Could be much improved Oline play next season for sure. A 2nd season under Fitz will be huge for this team

OK. got it. So my original question that Morris was the "big fish" of the day is a yes then?
Morris has been committed to UT for some time, it would have been a shocker if he didn't sign. Still it's nice to have his signature under glass. He is and has been the crown jewel of our recruiting class thus far.

Reactions: feathersax

Still got Jackson Lampley coming in at a consensus 4* OT. Jamir Johnson will put on 20+ lbs by next season. One side of the trenches is now starting to take shape.

VN Store

Back