Friday weigh in thread

Survived thanksgiving relatively unfattened
Ditto. Zero change from last Friday. I've been staying around the same weight the past couple weeks +/- 1lb. If I can keep doing that for this month, I'll be happy. Kept off my weight loss but also able to manage the holidays.

184. I'm weight training 5 days a week, eating heavier to go along with it......and i lost a pound. wtf?

184. I'm weight training 5 days a week, eating heavier to go along with it......and i lost a pound. wtf?

I started trying to lose weight this summer while my husband was trying to gain. There was one week we were both pissed because he had lost like 2-3 pounds with weight lifting and eating heavier, while I was eating much less and working out and only lost maybe .5 that week. WTF too!

He does some sort of shakes in the morning with something similar posted above and it has helped.

Reactions: BAJAvol
I started trying to lose weight this summer while my husband was trying to gain. There was one week we were both pissed because he had lost like 2-3 pounds with weight lifting and eating heavier, while I was eating much less and working out and only lost maybe .5 that week. WTF too!

He does some sort of shakes in the morning with something similar posted above and it has helped.
It's weird. I'm not really trying to put on weight, just trying to firm up. But, I would think gaining muscle would increase weight.

What are you guys using to supplement the gym? I'm thinking about trying isolate whey protein. I'm getting stronger, but slowly. Although im getting stronger, i dont feel like i am building mass on my arms and chest. I've always carried alot of fat, so im trying to shred it off.

What are you guys using to supplement the gym? I'm thinking about trying isolate whey protein. I'm getting stronger, but slowly. Although im getting stronger, i dont feel like i am building mass on my arms and chest. I've always carried alot of fat, so im trying to shred it off.

I use C4 pre workout on my lift days. I usually do triple whey after every workout. Other than that, I eat a protein heavy diet. Lots of chicken

I use C4 pre workout on my lift days. I usually do triple whey after every workout. Other than that, I eat a protein heavy diet. Lots of chicken
Have you had a lot of progress on muscle mass and definition on the c4?

Simple Whey protein. A protein heavy diet. Lots of chicken as @SDV said. I’m 49 so I’ve gone to yoga and body weight exercises almost exclusively.
I work construction so I get plenty of lifting on the job

Reactions: BAJAvol
Simple Whey protein. A protein heavy diet. Lots of chicken as @SDV said. I’m 49 so I’ve gone to yoga and body weight exercises almost exclusively.
Im thinking about this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181208-122304.png
    Screenshot_20181208-122304.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I've just started back in the gym and I'm going to try a totally new routine. No more heavy weights... more flexibility.... more reps fewer sets....something similar to circuit training

VN Store

Back