The Official #7 Tennessee vs. #1 Gonzaga Game Thread, 3:00 PM ET, ESPN

I see some people went back and edited their posts after they were saying BALLGAME etc after grant fouled out. Weak. Cowards
There were a lot saying that way before Grant fouling out too. A couple have come back for crow though and I’m glad. No reason we can’t all just enjoy the win.

Grant saved our bacon because he was sizzling. He tried to in the Kansas game but he wasn't hot enough then. AWESOME!!!!!

R
Really? Who do we have outside of Williams, Schofield, and Alexander? Luckily Scholfield's heroics pulled us through this one.

Fortunately, it’s a team sport. We have a few other guys, Bone, Turner, and now Pons who are good college basketball players and can score double digits any given night.

You're doing the right thing. Real men take care of family, and people are more important than games. Being a positive example will yield results that last beyond your lifetime.

(Besides... you're building family credit you can redeem in March when you really need it!) ;)
Great reply! The ladies let me listen in the jeep, and with the win all is well in the Universe tonight.

Reactions: BruisedOrange
I'm sure I missed it but I can't recall anyone with one! Team played great I thought, most underrated stat I think was their pg having 0 points!! That along w 9 assists and the big break to the basket late for a big bucket makes for A+ point guard play that we've all wanted for years!

Still can't believe that we did not have a dunk!

Should have beaten Kansas and sitting at #1 in the country
It's ok.....All about peaking come tourney time...….Rankings during the year are nice but as long as we are in a position to be a # 1 seed East of the Mississippi..I am good

I only got to watch the last few minutes of the game. It sounds like Bone played most of the game. Did Bowden spell him any at point? Just wondering how we looked when Bone has off the floor. When Turner gets back I feel like we will have a complete team capable of making a deep run. Great win. Go Vols.

I only got to watch the last few minutes of the game. It sounds like Bone played most of the game. Did Bowden spell him any at point? Just wondering how we looked when Bone has off the floor. When Turner gets back I feel like we will have a complete team capable of making a deep run. Great win. Go Vols.
Bone played 36 minutes, so Bowden played 4 minutes at PG...I don’t remember anything awful happening, I do remember him driving in transition once and missing a left handed layup/floater that maybe isn’t his game, but he seemed to do an adequate job from what I recall.

Just now watching the game haven’t read anyone’s commentary it was hard not to listen to radio today. They might not win this but I’m telling ya we have a serious run ahead. They have great chemistry.

Reactions: Vols All Day

VN Store

Back